Chapter Twenty-Two (NRE)

Beginne am Anfang

             This is Aaron you're calling. Clearly, my phone was off. Please try it again. Or maybe leave a message after you hear the tone. Bye.

             Du.

              What the hell? He off his phone? I hated his friend, the Elmo one. I would call her Elmo from now because of her hair. I needed to go to his house now, maybe he was back. I knew he told me not to find him. He warned me that whatever I did, never go find him or call him. He said it was for my own good if I was really cared about him. He told me not be jealous about this and tried to be mature. Hey, I was mature. Just a little possessive. It was weird to hear those from him, liked he was warning me not to come. Why? Was he cheating on me? No Dean, you were confusing yourself. Anyway, no one stopped Dean Hanson from getting what I wanted. Not even that jerk, Cedric.

             Grabbing my keys, I headed downstairs and out the house. I was coming Aaron.

 +

              Aaron's POV

              He left no time to regret, kept his lips wet, with his same old same bet...

              I was back on? Oh hello! Welcome to my mind. No, you couldn't see me. I was drugged, remember? Yeah, I knew. This's not some of those movies when those people woke up and forgot they had sex or killed a person. I was perfectly awared of Joanna slipped something in my drink, and I was so nervous I didn't want to wake up and see her naked body in front of me. I knew this kind of girl, they only wanted sex from a popular guy like me as a boost on their reputation. Since I was not going to become conscious any second, might well enjoy singing alone in this pitch black while waiting for the halo of light. Bring the beat in!

                And I tread a troubled track, my odds are stacked, I'll go back to black...

                Shit, that's a damn bright light. It was so sudden, my eyes was blinded by it. Aw, I didn't even get the chane to sing the second verse. I was actually good at this song. Okay, putting this song into my list.

                 Staring at the shiny dazzle light, I gulped and my legs were as jelly. Were you kidding me? I was so not entering this light, even it smelled and looked divine. Would I see something horrible? Absolutely. Would I get a hear attack the second I open my eyes? No doubt. Would I get rape if I am not going to wake up now? Hell yeah! So long darky, Aaron was out! Peach!

                 With that, I jumped inside the holy light. Byebye peaceful, hello naked woman.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

                  First thing I felt when I was back on Earth was that my head was hurt! When I touched my head to caress it, I felt a bump under my fingertips. God, what happened during the time I was fainted. Did she hit my head with something when she thought I was awake? I talked in my sleep, sometimes. Dean said he found it adorable and he's over the moon when I was mumbled his name all the time in my sleep. So when she heard me started to mumble, she must knock me out.

                   "Water..." My voice was hoarse, breaking the word I was trying to convey. Thirsty was all I could think about. It must be the side effect of the pill. 

                   Finally, I was able to open my tiring eyeslid. Vision's getting clearer and clearer, trying to form a sight for me. No naked girl, no naked girl, no naked girl... The blurry vision was cleared, and the sight in front of me took my breath away.