Complications happen...

Hey :)

So, as you maybe noticed, I'm writting story about Marauders. I love them and I'm also interrested into Lestrange. I was reading stories about Belatrix and even fanfictions about her daughter!

And then an idea popped up in my head. What if there was Lestrange that was good? What if Rodolphus Lestrange had a sister? What if she knew Marauders?

And voilà, here we go :3

Also, english isn't my first language so I'm sorry about some mistakes :)

Enjoy story

~~Ronnie ~~

-------------------------------------------------------------

Lestrange.

Old, ancient and pureblood family loyal to Dark Lords. First, they followed Grindenwald, then their loyalty laid with Voldemort. Every Lestrange had pale skin, dark eyes and even darker hair. But not everybody.

No, Elena Lestrange was different. She had long ginger hair, warm chocolate brown eyes, and quite tan skin. She was sticking out from her family like a white raven.

Still, her parents hoped that their daughter would be the pride of the Lestrange family. They put all their hopes into her. They were planning her future since the day she was born. Go to Slytherin, be loyal to Dark Lord, and marry pureblood wizard from a good family.

But they didn't count with the complications and one of these complications was a son of their close family friends.

Sirius Orion Black