Chapter 15

~~Selina POV~~

"The Lone Ranger sounds cool. What do you think?" Mailik asked me.

"The Lone Ranger. It sound good. Let's see it!" I pulled Mailik into the shortest line.

~~

"Hi, what movie will you be seeing today?" The girl asked standing up straight smiling.

"Two tickets to the Lone Ranger." Mailik said.

The girl typed it in to a machine.Mailik gave her some money.Two tickets came out of silver plate with a slit in the middle.

The girl wrote something on the back of one of the tickets them gave it to us. Mailik took the tickets and we walked inside.

"Can I see the tickets." I held my hand out.

"Sure." Mailik handed me the tickets. I looked at the back of both tickets and saw on one of them it had a phone number with the words call me attached.

I gave another girl the tickets and she tore them throwing away the part where the number was.

"The Lone Ranger theater 5." The girl pointed to the right.

"Do you want some popcorn?" Mailik asked walking up to a huge concession stand.

"What's popcorn?" I asked not knowing what it was.

Mailik laughed then his voice was serious."You don't know what popcorn is?"

"No.Is that bad?" I asked slyly.

"VERY bad.Your dad shelters you to much." Mailik said in a serious tone.

A boy that looked a lot Carter was behind the counter this time."What can I get you?" He asked.

"A large popcorn with a Coke." Mailik said.

"Coming right up." The boy left the counter.

"Are you excited for your first movie?" Mailik asked nugging me.

"I'm very excited. Do I not seem excited?" I asked timidly.

" You seem fine, you were just staring holes at guy behind the counter." Mailik replied.

"He looked a lot like Carter to me"

Mailik looked a little annoyed that I mentioned Carter.

The boy came back with I think is popcorn and a Coke.

Mailik paid and I held the popcorn and he held the drink and we walked in the theater. I Stopped and looked around with my mouth wide open. We were also the only people in the theater.

"Were really early." Mailik said.

I looked at Mailik and saw that he was already sitting down. I ran up some big stairs and sat next to him.

"These chairs are so soft!" I said bouncing in the chair."D-" Mailik put something really good in my mouth. I chewed it and swallowed it." What was that?" I asked him in a dead serious tone.

"It was popcorn." Mailik said throwing a piece of popcorn up and catching it in his mouth.

"I love it." I ate more popcorn.

"Don't eat all of it." Mailik said laughing a little.

I smiled and gave Mailik a short kiss. "Thank you for taking me to the movies.I'll pay you back." I said smiling a little.

"You don't have to pay me back." Mailik said.

"I want to pay you back. You bought everything, and spent your hard worked money." I said.