Chapter 3

Bruce and I walked inside the lab. Bruce when straight for the computer and I sat down on top of a table.

"So Bruce, what ya doing?"

"I'm doing test's on Loki's scepter."

"Okay.I'll be back." I got up and left Bruce's lab to go find Mailik.

I looked around the Shield and I couldn't find him so I went to the cafeteria and found Liz and Patty.I walked over to them and at next to them.

"Why so glum?" Liz asked.

"I can't find the sexiest teen in all shield." I put my head on my hand.

Liz and Patty where looking above my head and smiling.

"Mailik's behind me isn't he?"

Patty and Liz nodded.I face palmed to hide my face from Malilk.

"The sexiest teen in all shield, that has a nice ring to it."Mailik took a seat next to me.

"What else does my...partner say about me?"Mailik crossed his arms.

"Well..." Patty started

"Don't you dare." I glared and pointed at Patty.

Patty smirked."Mailik, When Selina first met you she thought your name was Sexy McBeautiful."

Mailik laughed a little and looked at me and gave a sexy smirk."I'm flattered that you thought that."

I face turned red as lava. "Okay were done here!" I got up and went back to Bruces lab to see everyone inside arguing." I walked by Cap and stranded besides Bruce.

"Hey, HEY!!"

Everyone stopped arguing and looked at me.

"What the hell is going on here!"

"Cute, baby Fury cussed."Tony said.

I walked towards Tony and death glared him.

"I told you NOT to call me that!"

A huge explolsion sent every one flying.I fell down to a lower level with Bruce and agent Romanoff.

"Romanoff, are you okay?"

"My leg is trapped under a p-pipe." Romanoff said a little out of breath.

I got up and lifted the pipe up little enough for Romanoff to get her leg out.

"Romanoff, climb up and see if every one's oaky."

Romanoff nodded and climbed back up.

I looked at Bruce who was in a ball and turning slightly green.I ran and hugged him.

"Bruce, it's okay. I swear that you'll walk away. I swear on my life...-"

Bruce jerked away from me."Your life?YOUR LIFE!!"

Bruce crawled away and hit a pipe.

"Bruce calm down!"

Bruce got bigger and more green.Bruce standed up now the hulk.

Why didn't his pants break off? Bruce looked at me.

"Shit!" I got up and started running and the hulk chased after me.

***********

A/N: Updated-ish...