Chapter 10

Mailik POV:~~~

I followed Selina to the training room.

"You serious about helping Loki?"

"Yes, everyone deserves a second chance."

Selina picked up a staff and threw it up a few times.

"Are you getting a new staff?"

"Yeah, my old staff disappeared.It was at Stark Towers and now it's gone."

"Oh."

Selina held the staff straight. It was a little bit above her head.

"This is a good one."

Selina clicked a button on the staff and it retracted and she put in her pocket.

"How are you planning to help him?"

"Exactly like he asked, fight along side him.How strong can he be?"

"Very strong."

Selina gave me a annoyed look.

"Shut up."

Selina and I walked out of the training room and someone bumped into Selina making her fall.I ran to catch her but the person that bumped into her catch ed her.The person lifted er back up.

Selina backed up and stared at the persons face as if he's was a diamond.

He rubbed his hand through his black hair."I'm sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going."

"I-It's okay. I haven't seen you here before, are you new?"

"Yeah, this is my first day.My names Carter Redenls by the way." Carter held his hand out for Selina to shake it.

Selina shook his hand."My names Selina, Selina Fury."

"As in, the daughter of Director Fury?"

Selina nodded.

"Well, see you around."

Carter walked away listening and bumped into me and glared me and continued walking away down the hall.

"Selina, are you okay?"

Selina was blushing and looking in shock.

"I'm fine."

Selina rushed to Liz's desk.

Selina whispered into Liz's ear and Liz gasped and looked up at Selina and whispered back.Selina shook her head in disagreement and whispered back something then they handshaked.

Selina got up and walked up to me.

"Bend down." Selina said slightly above a whisper.

 I bent down."What?"

"Come with me."

I followed Selina to her room and Selina closed the door and locked it.

"Wha-"

Selina wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. My hand had minds of their own,they both moved up to Selina's waist.

Selina's lips moved in sync with mine. I licked the bottom of her lip asking for a entrance.When my tongue penetrated her mouth, I licked all over and gave her permission to enter.She entered slowly then licked leaving no spots untouched. I put my hands lower and lower on her hips until my hands were on here lovely little butt. Selina put her hands in my hair and moaned.

"Are you two done yet?" A voice said behind me.

I spun around to see Loki was sitting on the bed