I was Tagged...

🎶Hello... It's me🎶 (on the right)

A/n: This is my first "tag", or whatever it's called. @averie_stilinski is the reason I have to let you guys get to know a little about me.

Rules:

1. I must post all rules.
2. Must tag 13 other people
3. Must post 13 facts about yourself.
4. Must answer 13 questions from whoever tagged you and post 13 more.
5. "I don't do tags" isn't acceptable.
6. Tag backs are acceptable.
7. Must finish within a week or the person who tagged you will remind you.
8. Be creative.

§

fun facts:
1. I live in a small town.
2. I have four real-life friends that are users on WP, two of them write imagines like me.
3. My favorite genres are historical-fiction romances, and teen fiction.
4. My favorite famous people are: Beyoncé, Dylan O'Brien, Kat Graham, Chris Wood, and Charlie Puth.
5. People often ask me if I like to read imagines, or am a fan of fan-fiction writing (or DOB imagines) and I'm just going to answer that question here. No, I do not like to read imagines, or even fan-fiction for that matter. I like writing it, yes, but not reading it. I also write stories, historical fictions and teen romances, but that's getting off topic. So again, I do not like reading imagines, or am a fan of fan-fiction works.
—So why do you write it?
Because I'm weird. 😅, no I'm just kidding... I like writing it because the comments and votes from you guys make me smile and encourage me to improve my writing. It's sort of a win-win situation I guess?
6. I'm a freshman in Highschool, and the youngest in my grade. *sigh*
(7 more to go, hang in there!)
7. I'm socially awkward.
8. I have a poem published in a book.
9. I have a lot of friends
10. I'm not interested in dating, at all. Like my friends are all worried about boys and I'm over here like, no, Netflix is my boyfriend (Lame, ik)
11. I want to be a lawyer, or do something related to the law.
12. I have a sister in the NG. 🇺🇸
13. I'm not that interesting.

Taggers questions:

1. What's your favorite joke?
I take a cheesy pick-up line as a joke, so mine is,
'Do you have a band-aid? Because I feel for you.'

2. If you had a Television show, what would be the name of the show, and what would be the theme song?
Starbucks, and I don't know what the theme song would be lol.

3. How do you feel about Zayns new song PILLOWTALK? *whoo*! I looooove it. ❤️😍

4. If you had a movie made about you, what would be the name of the movie and who would play you and your family/friends?
It would be called S.T.R.E.S.S.F.U.L.L., and Keke Palmer would play me, my family and friends idk.

5. Ketchup or Mustard?
Ketchup all the way.

6. Is this the Krust Krab?(😂okay?)
aye aye captain!🦀

7. What's your go to dance party song?
Shots.

8. Miley Cyrus or Hannah Montana?
Miley Cyrus.

9. What's your dream wedding proposal look like?
My partner and I are on the beach, the wind is blowing softly, and the sun is setting... Then my partner just stops me and asks me softly if I want to marry him. At first I'll say no, then tell him I was kidding and say yes.

10. What's your first Nicholas Sparks film (book)?
Oh my goodness, I have to pick? I love all of them! But I'd have to say The Notebook is my favorite because Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams were amazing together in that movie. 
    Fav Q from it: "Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I'm being an arrogant son of a b*tch and I tell you when you are a pain in the a**. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a two second rebound rate, then your back doing the next pain in the a** thing. So it's not gonna to be easy. It's going to be really hard. We're gonna to have to work at this every day, but I want to do that for you because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me."
11. Do you think Leonardo DiCaprio will win and Oscar this year? Why or why not?
I don't know why he hasn't yet.
12. Do you think this tag should stop?
Yes and it's going to stop on my end because I am not going to tag anyone.
13. What's you're favorite Twitter account?
My own(;

This wasn't an imagine, but be ready for one in 2 days! Hope you had a good day, and adios!