•21•

Lexi・
I woke up and Cameron wasn't there. I assumed he crashed at Nash's room which was fine but when I got up, he was sleeping in the arm chair in front of the bed.

"Cameron?" I whispered, shaking him a little; nothing. I shook him again harder and he sprawled his eyes open.

"Why are you sleeping in the chair?" I asked him.

"I came in so late last night from hanging out with the guys that I decided to sleep here and not disturb your sleep." He explained.

"You're so sweet." I pecked his lips.

"I'm going to go take a shower," he said as he got up." Don't wait up." He winked.

"In your dreams Mr. Dallas." I rolled my eyes.

In the meantime I got my outfit picked out, woke up mahogany and Jacob, and went downstairs to the lobby to find out which building today event would be held.

"Excuse me, can you please tell me where vi-" before I could finish she cut me off

"Today's Vidcon events will be held at the Anaheim Convention center across the streets; it says Vidcon in big letter above the door." She explained, not looking up from her computer.

I nodded and as I turned around I saw someone at the vending machine.

I got a glimpse of the guys face and it was Alx James.

He started walking my way and we bumped into each other.

"Watch where you're going, I will buy and sue you little girl." He sassed.

"My father, the inventor of water bugs, would not be very pleased." I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing.

"Lexi! Biach I knew it was you!" He hugged me.

"Look how much you've grown, what was it, half an inch?" He joked.

"I grew 5 inches, unlike some people down in the Southern Hemisphere." I joked back.

We both erupted in laughter before hugging goodbye and going deprecate ways.

Back in the hotel room, everyone was dressed so I went into the bathroom and changed, did my hair, and took a sick ass selfie.

"What time do we have to be in the building?" I asked as I put my shoes on.

"It's only day one, so we can walk around, meet some fans in the morning. In the afternoon, Nash and I have that seminar about how we make great content in just 6 seconds with King Bach and Lele Pons." He explained.

I nodded and put the finishing touches on my outfit; flower crown.

"We'll see you guys later!" I called to the other two as we left.

"Let's go check out the building, maybe meet some other youtubers." He suggested.

"Oh I hope I meet Dan and Phil. I love them both so much!" I sighed.

We went across the street and saw hundreds of people outside. We went through the crowd and got inside; on the inside it was full of youtubers.

I saw Tyler Oakley and Dan and Phil. I had a mental fangirl attack but I kept it cool. Dan saw me and smiled. He nudged the other two and they waved.

"Lexi, they see you." Cameron whispered to me.

"I know what should I do?" I asked.

"Wave back." I awkwardly waved and almost fainted.

"Calm down, you're acting like a teenage girl meeting...you! You're all on the same level of fame and if anything they should be intimidated by you." He said, giving me a push forward.

I walked over to them and they greeted me with hugs.

"I'm such big fans." I told them.

"Same here, we love your channel." Phil replied; his accent was so hot.

I listened to the 3 of then talk about the panels and Cameron came up and swept me away; thank goodness.

I had been so starstruck I couldn't move or say anything.

"Thank you, it got super awkward." I chuckled.

"No problem, where should we go first?" He asked, entwining our fingers as we walked around the area.

"Lets go to the Miranda Sings panel! It starts in like 10 minutes!" I suggested. He nodded and I pulled him to the seating. They were filled up so we had to stand to the side; I didn't mind.

*
*
*

"You're coming to watch the interview right?" Cameron asked me as we made our way outside.

"Of course! What time is it?"

"It's in like 10 minutes," he chuckled." Let's go!" He dragged me back inside and through the crowd of people. He got me a chair and set it down backstage.

Nash and the others were already there and as he walked out, I saw Greg. I waved to him and he started walking towards me.

"Hey," I said to him as he stood next to me." Cameron is about to do his interview.

Cameron・
"Hey, did you finally get over the whole Greg thing?" Nash asked me.

"No. I haven't even talked to Lexi about it yet." I told him. He motioned to backstage and in a clear view, Greg and Lexi were being a little touchy; he was tickling her.

I was about to get up and yell, but Nash held me down. The interview started and I tried ignoring the fact that I was so close to backstage I could hear what they were talking about.

"Cameron, how has vine changed your life?"

"Well, I never would have met my best friends or gone on this Magcon tour. I would have never have met my wonderful and amazing girlfriend Lexi." I turned around to see her and Greg laughing and talking." And um-uh-um-" I broke." I'm spry." I stood up, grabbed Lexi by th arm, and dragged her out of the room.

"Cameron what the hell?!" She yelled.

"I don't like you hanging out with Greg!" I yelled." I don't like you blowing me off to hang out with him or not even telling me about him! You guys are touchy and flirty and that makes me feel like shit because I'm afraid that you'll leave me for him!"

"He's married-" I cut her off.

"I don't care! I don't want you around him! It's him or me!" She looked at me in awe and stormed off without saying anything.

"Cameron?" I turned to see Nash." What the fuck did you do?"