•27•

Lexi・
I woke up feeling better than last night. Sammy's talk must've cleared my conscious because I didn't dream about the crash or Leo at all.

I slumped into the bathroom to take a shower, but first I put my clear plastic bag around my arm to keep the sling from getting wet.

I washed my hair with my free hand and and attempted to shave my legs but I only got through about half of my right leg before I slipped.

I clutched the handle on the wall where the washcloth was and it broke my fall.

"Lexi?" Mahogany knocked." Everything okay?"

"Yeah!" I called." Just slipped a little." I'm counting down the days until this stupid thing gets taken off.

"Okay, i'm getting breakfast. What kind of muffin do you want?" She asked.

I hesitated before replying. "Blueberry." I hadn't thought about how for the past couple of months I have been doing nothing but eating takeout and whatever Bart decided to bring us for dinner. I start a new year of dance school in two weeks and when we do our weigh ins, they will not be pleased.

I finished shaving my legs without falling again and got out.

I managed to get my underwear on with struggling and I headed out.

I looked through my suitcase for an outfit to celebrate another tour completed. I decided on one and started getting dressed.

"Lexi?" Cameron knocked." Are you up?"

"Yeah, but don't come in!" I scrambled to find some clothes.

After a few minutes of waiting, he started to get impatient." Lexi, I'm coming in." I found a big t-shirt and put it on the second he opened the door.

"Are you dressed? Magcon starts in an hour and Bart wants to do a photoshoot for the last Magcon in 20 minutes!" He explained.

"Nobody told me that!" I started panicking." Help me get dressed. It'll be faster than with only one hand."

He smirked." Don't mind if I do."

I glared at him and hit him in the arm." I already have my underwear on." I rolled my eyes and handed him the shirt I was wearing.

He helped me get my sweatshirt on, which wasn't bad, but the jeans were a bit awkward.

I pulled them up, but he had to button them. He was my boyfriend and he was only trying to help, but oh my god his hands and fingers were so close I was about to slap him.

"Awe, you look beautiful." He cooed before kissing my cheek. He helped dry my hair and I brushed it. While I added the bow to my hair, Cameron was searching for socks and my shoes.

"Hey Cameron," I heard Mahogany." Lexi, I got your muffin!" She called to me. She came into the bathroom and set it on the sink.

"Sweetie, we need to leave in about 5 minutes." Cameron yelled.

I was going as fast as I can with only one working hand and if Bart wants to complain about me being a few minutes late, he can shove that complaint up his ass.

Besides, it's not like you planned this at the last minute without anyone telling me; he did.

"Lexi?" Cameron poked his head in." I'm going to get everyone downstairs, I'll see you down there." I nodded and took all my stuff back into the room.

"Here," Mahogany tossed me my socks. After that she helped me put on my shoes.

I grabbed my phone and we headed downstairs.