•5•

Lexi・
"Welcome Nashville!" Mahogany yelled into the mic." This is our first stop in the Magcon tour and we are static to be here!"

"We're going to start off with some music provided by Miss Lox!" I announced, using Cameron's mic. Mahogany started playing bets Song Ever by One Direction and all of us on stage got  our phones out started vining.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever!" I sang along with Taylor and Matt." We knew every line, but now I can't remember!"

"How it goes but I know that I won't forget her," Matt sang." Cause we danced all night to the best song ever!" Taylor chimed in. We started goofing off and dancing stupidly.

When the song finished Matt, Taylor, and I were laughing at how stupid we probably looked. We moved on to other songs and as they played, I stood with the other guys." What're you guys doing later?" Cameron asked us.

"I'm free." I told him." What're your plans?"

"Well, Matt, Nash, and I are filming a video after the show. We're doing the baby Food Challenge and I was wondering if you'd like to be in it?" He asked.

"Sounds fun! I'd love to!" I smiled." I'll come by around 6 or so because I need to help Emily get ready for her date with Carter tonight." I explained.

"Okay, see you later." After that the music stopped and Cameron grabbed a mic.

"Hey, hey!" He yelled. The fans started to scream and clap." We're going to move on to the Q&A and then we'll take a quick break, and end the show with the meet and Greet and our game." He explained. We all took out our phones and looked through the twitter hash tag #magconnashville.

"First question," Cameron said." Ever gone skinny dipping?" Everyone shook their heads no." Well, I know what we're doing later." He joked. I took my phone out and read off another question.

"What do you think about the most?" I asked." I'd say the thought of relationships and commitment recurs on my mind a lot." I shrugged.

"Food, it's always food." Matt chuckled.

"I think about the world ending..." Nash muttered. Everyone stopped talking and looked at him." I mean war and the future."

"Same here, tragedies around the world occur are on my mind a lot." Shawn agreed. Everyone agreed, considering of the events that have been happening with Isis lately.

"What's your strangest talent?" Sammy asked." I mean I can breathe, no one has ever saw that before." He joked.

"I can put my foot over my head." I shrugged and demonstrated. The audience clapped I took a bow.

"I can lick my nose." Nash demonstrated." I can fold my tongue in half." Shawn said. Everyone started to try to do the same thing but it started to get gross.

"Okay, okay!" Johnson yelled." Moving on: crushes on any of the other members?" He asked.

Everyone shook their head beside Emily and Carter but since they haven't gone on the date yet, they aren't making anything official.

*
*
*

The questions went on for an own for an hour before we took a 15 minute break backstage.

"Okay one, two, three!" I yelled before throwing a handful of m&m's at Taylor." How many did you catch?" Sam asked him. He stuck out his tongue and there we 5 there.

We all clapped." That's 5 more than last time!" Nash chuckled.

Bart walked in and we were all still clapping." I know I'm fabulous but I have an announcement." He joked." Here is the seating arrangements for the meet and greet." He held out a diagram and let everyone look at it.

The partner pairing was perfect: Nash and Cameron, Carter and matt, Shawn and Aaron, Jack and Jack, Sammy and Taylor, Mahogany and Jacob, and Emily, Kylie, Olivia, and I.

"Lets go in and get ready." He pushed all of us into the other room and we sat down at our tables. When the break ended they let in all the fans and we began.

The first four girls ran up and hugged each of us." Oh my god you have no idea how much we idolize you guys!" The one hugging Emily squealed. We took group pictures and individual pictures with them before moving on. Our line went a bit faster since we went 4 at a time but I was glad to be able to meet everyone.

"How'd your table do?" I asked Cameron." So many screaming girls, you?" He asked back and I gave him the same response.

"Well, now all we have left is that game and we're done until the next city." I exclaimed as we why backstage.

"Speaking of, Bart what is the game?" He asked him.

"You take an audience member from the audience and you have to guess their age, birth month, and their favorite member. Each answer that's wrong, the member gets an egg cracked on their head." Bart explained. Everyone nodded in agreement and we went back out on stage.

Mahogany explained the game and everyone searched  the audience for a fan. I got a random girl from the front row and we stood onstage.

Johnson, Gilinsky, and Sam were the judges and they whispered stuff to mahogany as everyone searched for a partner.

"Everyone ready?" Mahogany asked as everyone came back. We all nodded and we started.

My girl looked about 10, maybe 11." 11?" I asked and she nodded. I don't know how to guess her month so I just said June and prepared for the probability of an egg. She nodded and I did a victory dance. The last one was wrong so Sam egged me.

Nobody won the game so everyone except the judges had eggs on their head.

"That's it Nashville-" Johnson cut Mahogany off.

"Can Emily, Kylie, Lexi, and Olivia step forward please?" He asked. We did and stood in the middle of the stage. He approached me and Cameron, Gilinsky, and Sammy stood in front if the other girls.

"Welcome to Magcon!" They yelled before smashing more eggs on our heads.

*
*
*

I stayed and helped Johnson clean up the egg mess after the show but we didn't speak considering I was mad at him for it.

On the way upstairs, he kept trying to make me talk to him.

"Come on, you love us." He poked my arm. I rolled my eyes and slapped his finger.

"Am I your best friend?" He asked. I hit his arm and said yes." Am I the kind of best friend that you can't stay mad at no matter what?" I hit him again and said yes.

"Then stop hitting me!" He joked and I let out a little laugh." Are we good?" He asked. I wiped a glop of egg on his shirt and said," now we are."

•~•
100 reads and 50 likes for the next chapter!

Later Loves❤️