•15•

2 Weeks Later
Lexi・
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I opened my eyes to see everyone in my room with balloons.

"Happy birthday sweetie." Cameron hugged me and kissed my head.

I got up and thanked everyone." What're we going today?" I asked Emily.

Every year since freshman year for our birthdays we do a whole day of fun while our parents set up a party. I didn't expect a party since we're on tour but so we're stopped so we can do something.

"I'm not sure. I don't know if we planned ahead for the tour so we might not be doing anything." She shrugged.

"That's fine. We can do whatever, I don't care." I smiled.

"Get dressed, we're going out." Kylie said, coming back into our room.

I got up and grabbed some clothes before heading into the bathroom to change. I got dressed, curled my hair, and stepped out to still see everyone in the room.

"We have a birthday muffin for you." Mahogany said, giving me a box." Thank you." I hugged her.

"I'll see you guys later." I told everyone as the girls pulled me out.

They took me out to breakfast at a nice café called: Sweet Lew's Hometown Cafe.

"You can get anything you want and you will not pay!" Olivia ordered. I nodded and laughed.

I got pancakes, hash browns, and milk; my favorite birthday breakfast.

When the bill came, I offered to pay the tip but they still wouldn't let me.

"When we get back to the hotel, you need to shower and stuff. Mahogany is going to take you from there. Have fun."

"Wait what?" I gave her a weird look.

"Just go along with everything." What did I sign up for? Actually I didn't sign up for anything. We pull up to the hotel and I step out to see Mahogany at the door. She takes my arm and drags me to my room.

"Shower and wash your hair." She said, shoving me into the bathroom and closing the door. I take a quick shower and wash my hair in the process. I step out in the bathroom in my towel and I look at Mahogany.

"Do you have an outfit or am I going nude?" I asked.

"Calm down, wear this with that sweater from before." I nodded and take the pair of Nike running leggings and my red vans from before.

I put my beanie back on over my side braid and she shoved me out the door. Nash was waiting outside the door.

"Can someone explain this mess?"

"No, now come on. We're going to do something." He took my hand and took me back outside.

"We are going to an indoor trampoline place. Come on, get in the cab." I get in and I see my little Hayes.

"My buddie!" He shouts and clutches onto me." What's up?"

"I'm being dragged all over New Jersey and I don't know why." I chuckled.

We arrived at the trampoline place, got our socks, and started jumping. I got on one and did a back flip. I saw a long strip of trampoline and did a round off full.

"What the hell, how did you do that?" Hayes asked, bouncing over to me.

"I'm a dancer, we have to learn these things for a reason." I chuckled.

"Oh crap, c'mon we're running late!" Nash took my hand, we grabbed our shoes, and he took me outside for a handoff with Taylor and Matt. They pull me into a cab.