•6•

Emily・
I got in the shower for my date with carter and washed all the egg out of my hair.

"What're you wearing?" Lexi asked as I stepped out of the bathroom a half hour later.

"It's on my bed if you want to see." I said, looking through my bag for my dark red beanie to match my skirt." That's cute!" She squealed.

"I know. I'm so excited!" I clapped. With this tour, I'll get to see him everyday, and for once I think this might be a relationship that works out.

"Emily, when I said it was cute I meant it was so gorgeous that I'm tempted to steal it!" She joked. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to dry my hair.

*
*
*

"Hey, ready to go?" Carter asked, handing me another rose. I put it with the other one, grabbed my phone, and left with him.

"So," I said in the elevator." Where're we going?"

"Well I was thinking we could go get coffee, walk around the mall for a little bit, see a movie, and top off the night with getting pizza from the parlor down the street." He explained with a cheeky grin.

I looked at him and smiled." What?" He blushed." Nothing, it's perfect." Carter was the perfect guy. Everything he mentioned was the perfect date for me and I have all these hopes now that we'll do all the things Lexi said last night about getting married and having kids.

We left the hotel and got coffe, carter paid; I offered to lay half but he wouldn't let me.

As we walked around the mall? We talked about our lives outside of vine and YouTube.

"I grew up in Manhattan, 3 brothers and 2 sisters, my parents split when I was 5, and I moved out when I was 14." I told him.

"14? What happened?" He asked." With a family as big as mine, you don't get the attention a child needs to feel good about themselves so I decided to live on my own through high school and when that ended all my closest friends went to LA for dance schools, college, and careers so I went along." I explained.

"Sounds rough. Are things better now?" He asked. I loved how he was cool about talking and listening about this." Yeah, I don't see my family as much as I'd like but it feels better this way." I shrugged." What about you? What's your story?"

"I grew up in North Carolina with my mom and nothing frantic had really happened to my life besides my dad being in and out." He shrugged." But so far it's been okay."

I patted his back but when I put my hand down back to my side, he slipped his into it.

I blushed and smiled at him. We walked around more until we found a movie theatre and got tickets for a blockbuster.

*
*
*

"Well that movie sucked." Carter laughed as we left the building. Half the time I didn't pay attention because I was too busy thinking about how Carter was holding my hand and rubbing his thumb over it.

"Yeah, not our best decision." I chuckled awkwardly.

We walked to the new pizza parlor and I let carter rant to me about how the movie was so bad and why.

When we went inside, there wasn't many people, thankfully. We got a table and ordered one pie; half pineapple and half meat lover.

"Can I just say you have the prettiest eyes." Carter said to me and I blushed." They're such a beautiful shade of blue. I just can't help myself from look at them."

"Thank you. I think you have pretty eyes too." They were dark brown, almost black, but they were mysterious and intriguing.

"How would you feel if I asked Bart if you could preform with Shawn at the next show. Maybe it could be a regular thing!" He asked.

"I'd love that but none of you have heard me sing, how will you know if I'm any good?" It might've been a mistake to ask this but I was curious.

"We can do a run through and take a vote." He suggested." I think Shawn could use a partner."

I nodded along." That would be great carter, thank you." I reached my hand across the table and patted his.

The waitress set down our pizza and we ate. I didn't feel conscious about eating in front of him because he's seen me eat pizza and there's nothing hot or sexy about it so I should be fine and comfortable now.

"Can I ask you something?" He said. I nodded." Do you think Lexi and Jack J have something going on?" I hadn't thought about it much but it seems like they do.

"Yeah, I guess. They may just be really close because every time she had a guy friend back home everyone thought they were dating but they were just friends." I shrugged. She hasn't dated since middle school though, but I'd be happy if she got together with Jack! It could build up her game again!

"What about Olivia? Do you think she and Matt could be cute?" I loved this conversation because now I can ship my friends and not be judged.

"No! Olivia and Nash! They'd be the cutest couple." I squealed.

"I see it. Kylie and Sammy?" I nodded my head." She has the biggest crush on him but don't tell him." He nodded and zipped his lips.

The rest of the date we talked about setting people up with my friends, which wasn't a bad idea.

At the hotel, when we stopped at my door we stood outside for a moment and started into each other's eyes. Before either of us could say goodbye, his lips were pressed on mine.

I knew we were dating now but I wanted to go into my room so I could scream to Lexi about how well this date went.