Feelings for each other: Raphael

(Y/n) P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed watching the best show ever My Little Pony! {I know right! XD} When  a certain image kept popping in my head. With his red bandanna and his emerald green eyes that I so wish I had. I mean come on who could not LOVE his eyes. But... Why am I thinking about Raphael?  It's not like I like him or anything. Right? Nah! 

OMG I love this episode! 

I kept watching my show, although I was still distracted. I tried to ignore it but kept zoning out. I face palmed myself. Then started to hit my face pretty hard over and over again. I finally shut my laptop and stormed downstairs. My family was out getting dinner and shopping they would probably be out for like four hours. 

I didn't feel like going so I stayed home. I pulled out my phone and put some headphones in. I turned on the song Suspicions by Magpiepony from her show Princess Trixie Sparkle. And put it on repeat. 

I hummed to the song as I did the dishes shockingly. I never do them unless one of my parents ask me to. I just needed to be distracted. But the same person or turtle kept popping into my head. His muscles, his eyes, his laugh and smile. 

I kept thinking about him. Raph Raph Raph what have you done to me! Your distracting me from MLP! AHHH! NOO! This can't happen! 

Just then my phone beeped. 

My heart skipped a few beats as I read who it was from. No other then the famous Raphael. I stared at the text for a few minutes. 

Raph: Hey what's up C/n/n (Cute nick name)?!

I gulped and took a few deep breaths before answering. 

Y/n: Hey nothing much. Wbu Raphie?

Oh sweet mother of Celestia! I'm... I... Erm... Have a crush... On my best friend... Who I call... Raphie... Oh no! 

Raph's P.O.V.

I was training, just the usual. Punching the punching bag. A flash of light blue eyes caught me off guard and I missed. I mumbled something like oh great. I glanced back and I don't think anyone noticed good. 

I tried to focus I mean I really did but... She kept popping into my head. 

He smile.. I how I love her smile.. It brightens my day. He laugh just makes me laugh. And I chuckle thinking of it. And great this time guess who notices. 

"Uh Raph you ok?" Donnie asks. I snapped back into the real world and turned around. "I'm fine Donnie mind your own business!" I snap. Then get back to punching the bag. I can feel everyone staring at me. Which makes me really really mad. Then...

I remember the time she fell off her bed laughing from watching My Little Pony. I can't help but smile and a small laugh escapes my mouth. Now I can for sure feel them staring at me. And I start to... Blush. I shake my head and punch the bag harder. 

Stop thinking about her, Stop it! Stop stop stop stop stop! 

Just then I think about the way she pouts when she doesn't get her way. And.. Guess what. I burst into laughter. I have to put my hands on my knees to keep me from falling over. The others even master Splinter stare in shock and confusion. Which apparently only make the matters worse as I laugh harder and fall to the ground crying from laughing so hard. 

They stop what they're doing and come up to me. The looks on their faces make me continue to laugh. I finally stop and wipe away my tears. I smile plastered on my face. Leo helps me up. "So uh... Raph what was that?" He asks. "Ya are you ok?" Donnie asks. "Are you sick or something?" Mikey asks.

{Omg wait for it.... Wait!} 

Master Splinter chuckles and gets up. He walks towards us as we all even me are confused about why he is laughing. "It's a girl isn't it?" He says. I start to blush so hard I am more red then my mask. The guys whip around and see me blushing. Great! 

"Oh my gosh Raph has a crush on a girl!" "Awe ya!" "Wait what about Mona Lisa?" My heart drops at her name. I instantly stop blushing and run out of the dojo.

Ya what about Mona... I actully love someone more then her... What am I gonna do?

Oh busted disgusted  never to be trusted! {Do you know what that's from?} Ha ha! What's gonna happen here? Is Raph gonna break up with-

Raph: What about me breaking up with who? *Walks into living room*

Me: *Blushes* Oh nothing... O///.///O

Raph: *sighs and face palms* What did you do?!

Me: Well you know how um... I... Er.. Hate... Mona Lisa right?

Raph: O.O Tell me you didn't...

Me: I might of put in my book where you love someone more then her... And I totally think you guys should break up and all and there are tons maybe thousands of people who agree with me right! Please put in the comments I am right so I wont die. 

Raph: YOU WHAT! Raccoon I love Mona and we are dating! >:(

Me: WELL WHO CARES! SHE IS A GOOD FOR NOTHING SHOW OFF B!+(# A FREAKING UGLY LIZARD! WITH NO RESPECT FOR ANYONE REALLY! WHO I WILL BE HAPPEN TO RIP OUT HER EYE BALLS SHOVE THEM DOWN HER THROAT SO SHE CAN SEE ME HANDS TARE HER CARCASS APART!!!! {I know I am evil! LOL!}

Raph: O.O 

Me: Thought so! 

Leo: I am so not messing with you when your angry.

Me: Leo I am always angry!

Leo: O.O

Mikey: In that case Leo and Donnie might have been snooping in your bag the other day and read your diary journal thing.

Leo and Donnie: O.O Um... You see it was.. An... RUN!

Me: WEO And DONALD THE DUCK YOU ARE SOOOO DEAD! *Chases them*

Mikey: Well I got to go order some pizza so you log off and say goodbye to the fans!

Raph: O.O Ya.. Ok.. Um.. Bye fans of me and the other turtles and maybe of Raccoon but I don't know.. Bye. *Logs off*