Interview To Change Our Lives

Ghost's POV

"Hey Balz?" I said, looking round the tour bus for him, as I stepped inside the after grabbing breakfast the following morning.

He popped his head around the curtain that hid his bunk, " Wassup?" The grin on his face warmed my chest straight away.

I strolled over so we were face to face and returned a smile, "The other's are busy so I was wondering if you wanted to come do an interview with me?"

Balz leant forward and gave me a quick peck on the lips, "Sure. I know you don't like talking to strangers much, so I'm happy to draw their attention from you if that's what you want."

I let myself sigh in relief that He already knew why I needed him there, "Thank you so much." My lips soon found his in another quick but firm kiss.

He pulled back and winked before pulling back the curtain properly and finally jumping out, beginning to pick his clothing for the day which meant I had to try and not get distracted by the fact he was only in his boxers.

"Did you hear about Chris and Ange this morning?" He asked while he pulled on his black skinny jeans (which hugged the curves of his legs in the best way possible).

Shaking my head, I looked at him, waiting for him to go on.

He pulled on a Misfits shirt, that was actually mine, before continuing. "They're dating now."

My eyes widened in surprise. "Wait! What?!"

He nodded and grabbed his phone, selecting something before handing it to me and then putting on his chunky boots. On the screen was Angelo's twitter page and the most recent post was a photograph of him and Chris kissing in what I think must be Chris' bunk. "I'm happy for them but when did this start?"

Balz grabbed his goth kit and stood in front of the mirror, starting to apply his makeup. "Last night I think. I caught them making out in the bathroom, getting very close to me walking in on them fucking."

"Why didn't you tell me last night then?" I pouted, annoyed I wasn't told straight away, and placed Balz's phone on the table.

Finishing applying his makeup, he turned around and pulled me close "I would of but you were too fucking cute to wake up. Forgive me."

I tried to continue pouting but I couldn't help the smile that betrayed me. "I don't know if I should forgive..." I teased.

He began pressing kisses from my jaw to my neck, "I'm sure I could make you forgive somehow." Hands slid under my tshirt, warming my cold skin.

"I think I know how you can make it up to me.." I replied but having to bite my lip to prevent the moan caused by the feeling of his nails scraping against the sensitive skin of my back.

"And what's that then?" He asked, breath hot against my throat.

"Tell the fans we're together in this interview." I bit my lip again but this time in nervousness.

His mouth left my throat and his eyes were soon searching mine. "Are you sure about this, Dev?"

I nodded.

His grin grew bigger than I've ever seen before, "I love you, have I told you that?"

Giggling, I pecked his cheek. "Yes, you have. And I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------
We were about half way into the interview, mainly being asked the usual questions about; touring, makeup, influences, the fans and etc.

I was kind of staring off into the distance as Balz finished one of his funny tour stories but my attention was brought back when a certain question was asked by the interviewer - "Are your girlfriends bothered by how long you spend on the road?"

My eyes darted to Balz as my he looked remarkibly calm while I couldn't sit still. He replied, "We actually don't have girlfriends, believe it or not."

"So, single guys then? Your female fans will love to know that." The interviewer joked but I just shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

Balz laughed and shook his head, "Actually, they're going to have to be disappointed."

"And why's that?"

"Because I'm already dating the gorgeous guy next to me." He knotted his steady fingers with my shaking ones before bringing them up to his lips. "And I'm so lucky to have him by my side." My blushing was probably visible through my makeup.

The interviewer seemed shocked but smiled, looking at me, "How long have you been dating?"

"Not long but it's been amazing so far." I responded quietly and the interviewer's smile remained.

"And that's the end of the interview. Any last words before the camera's switched off?" They asked.

Feeling a sudden spark of courage, I nodded, "Thanks to all our fans for supporting us and I'll like to end on this-" I suddenly leant across to Balz, cupping his cheek and pressing my lips confidently to his.

Hello little ghosts!
It's been a while hasn't it, I'm sorry. I haven't been in the right mind lately to write, I've been a bit mentally unstable and uninspired by the world. But I saw MIW and NYD the other night and something just changed inside me, so here I am again with a new mind and a new chapter. I know I said I was going to only write two more but I might write a few more before this mood disappears.
-Ghosty