Official Boyfriends

Chris' POV

Angelo was adorable when he was sleeping. He had his head on my chest, hair hiding his eyes and lips parted slightly. We hadn't done anything a after Balz interupted us and basically sent us to bed. But I didn't mind because it meant I had the chance to just watch him.

"I know you're staring at me, Chris..." He mumbled against my skin and chuckled softly.

I slid my hand down to rest on the small of his back. He was so warm and lovely to touch. I'm not sure how I could go long not feeling his skin against mine now that we've got to this point. "I can stare at you if I want" I moved his hair from his face with my other hand, revealing his now open eyes, "You are my boyfriend after all."

Angelo grinned at those words and lifted his head off my chest, "Who told you I agree to being your boyfriend? I don't remember you asking." He leant over me, smirking.

I rolled my eyes and suddenly flipped us over so he was under me, dark hair almost forming a halo around his face. "Angelo Parente, will you stop pushing your luck and just fucking agree to being my boyfriend?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, Chris." He tried to make it look like he was thinking real hard and bit his lip, which was incredibly hot.

Burying my face in his shoulder, I groaned in frustration at him teasing me. Laughing, Angelo flipped us over once more so he was on over me. "Obviously I'm going to say yes, you idiot."

"Do you want to tell the fans?" I asked nervously, I really wasn't sure how he would react to that question.

He grabbed my phone and set it to camera then leant down, speaking softly, "Let's show them..." before kissing me sweetly. At the same time I heard the phone camera go off. I stole a couple more kisses before he pulled away.

Ange turned the phone towards me so I can see the photo he took. The lighting wasn't the best but you could clearly see we were in a bunk, the tops of our bare shoulders were visable and of course there was the kiss itself that was so...perfect.

"Maybe you could post this on twitter and instagram. But you'll have to write something as I'm terrible with words..." Ange said shyly, obviously he wasn't sure if I would approve of the idea.

Leaning up, I stole another kiss from him while taking the phone from his tattooed hand, "You're a genius, babe." I grinned against his lips.

I then focused on typing a caption for the picture while Angelo traced my tattoos lightly with his fingers. I wrote:

We only have one chance to find our soulmates. What I never realised was that mine was only a bunk away.

I hit send then it was official. Angelo was officially my boyfriend and the whole world knows. Angelo moved so his head was resting against my shoulder so he could look at my phone too.

With seconds of it posted we had loads of responses. Naturally there was a few assholes who called us disgusting but they were outweighed by all the fans you supported us.

A/N:
Hello little ghosts!
I wanted to write some cuteness from these two as I was considering writing an highschool AU story about them. I wouldnt start that story until this one is finished and I think im only going to write two more chapters for this story before it is complete. Tell me what you think
-Ghosty