Holy Shit!

Balz's POV

I woke up in darkness with somebody curled up against my chest. It was Ghost. We were skin to skin, legs tangled and my arms around him.

He was so beautiful, everything about him was perfect. Gently, I followed the side of his body with my hand, loving the feeling of his smooth skin beneath my palm. Luckily, the action didn't wake him from his peaceful sleep.

Sadly, although I would of liked to of stayed where I was, I really needed to pee. So I grabbed my boxes and pulled them on, trying not to wake Ghost up by moving, and slipped out of bed. Fuck it was cold out of the bunk.

Silently, I tip toed into the bunk room as I had to go through there to get to the bathroom in the back. Straight away I could hear Ryan's snoring, I didn't even have to look at his bunk to know he was asleep.

I noticed a light coming from Ricky's bunk. He was on his phone. He had left the curtain open so I wandered over and leant down to peer inside. "I thought you'd be asleep by now, Rick. What's keeping you up?"

He put his phone down and brought his knees to his chest. "I just can't get to sleep... Where's Ghost? And why are you only in boxers?" He shook his head, suddenly realising the answers, "Do not answer those questions."

I chuckled lightly then noticed he seemed sad, "Are you alright? You've seemed a bit down lately."

He smiled softly at me, "I'll be fine, don't worry about me." He crawled forward and gave me a quick hug, "Thank you for asking though, Balz."

I rubbed his back reassuringly, returning the smile. "No worries, Rick. Just shout me if you want to talk."

He pulled back and nodded. I stood back up properly and continued my journey to the bathroom, not bothering to check the other bunks as they were most likely sleeping.

I got to the bathroom at the very end of the bus but paused outside the door after hearing noises inside. The door hadn't been shut properly so, naturally, I decided to peer through the small gap.

Angelo was sat on the edge of the sink with his legs wrapped around Chris' waist, pressing themselves together as they made out a lot more roughly than me and Ghost do. Neither were wearing shirts and Chris' back had bright red scratches which did not seem new.

"Holy shit" I said accidently, making the two jump apart and Chris angrily pushing open the door. I stood there awkwardly "Hi and what is going on?" I smirked.

Angelo shuffled nervously on the spot and spoke quietly, "Well we, um, got together.. like a couple of hours ago."

I couldn't help but stare wide eyed at them, "And you guys were already going to have sex in the bathroom?"

Chris smirked, standing behind Angelo, and sneakily slid his arms around around Angelo's waist, "We already have in a different bathroom." He leant down, and began kissing Angelo's neck, "Multiple very fun times."

"Guys, guys, guys! Please don't start that in front of me. Get out and go to your bunks so I can piss." I said while sliding past them into the bathroom and pushing them out.

I saw them crawling into Chris' bunk before I closed and locked the door.

A/N
Hello again little ghosts!
Your second chapter of the day! Aren't you lucky? Well, not really lucky because Im a terrible writer but oh well
-Ghosty