Stage Fright

Devin's POV

It was the first show of the tour tonight but also my first live show with the band. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I was terrified.

I was pacing up and down back stage. I had makeup and much black clothing on and was holding my bass ready. The others of course were relaxed. Ricky had attempted to calm me down but my head kept coming up with things going wrong, the main being the fans not liking me.

Mid pace I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me over to the side. "What is going on with you, Dev?" It was Balz.

"What if I get something wrong? What if I'm not good enough? What if the fans don't like me?" I rambled, shuffling my feet but resisting the urge to pace again.

Balz grabbed either side of my face in both hands, forcing me to look at his eyes that calmed me even with contacts in. "Ghost, you're going to be great. Now stop worrying and enjoy yourself, okay?"

I nod in reply and he lets go, turning back to the others. "Balz?" I say quietly but he seemed to hear as he turned back to me.

"Wassup, Ghost?" He asked.

Without thinking too much about it, I flung myself at him and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug even though my bass was between us. As I felt him hug me back I. buried my face into his neck and muttered "Thanks Josh..."

I pulled away just as we were called to go on stage and I felt the nerves again. Balz grinned up at me, "Come on Ghost, let's go play for your future fangirls."

After taking a deep breath, I followed Balz onto the stage. As the crowd cheered to us all, I didn't feel so scared anymore.

A/N
Hello little ghosts!
Another chapter for you. I don't have much to say so just enjoy.
-Ghosty