Good Morning

Balz POV

Waking up was the nicest thing I had experienced in a while and I was loving it. Devin had gone to his own bunk after the events last night but he returned about 2 hours later and snuck onto my bunk as I pretended to sleep.

So when I woke up I found myself cuddling into his side with his arms around my waist and it made me feel safe.

"Ghost?" I said and shook his shoulder. He made cute grumbling noises before his eyes fluttered open.

"Why did you wake me?" He muttered while burying his face into my neck. I shivered at the feeling of his breath on my skin.

"I need a shower but you're kinda holding onto me here." I laughed, squirming in a attempt to loosen his grip.

He blushed and let go, "Oh, Uh, sorry." He was so cute when he blushed and that just made me want to kiss him again. And I did. Instead of just the one kiss it turned into around seven by the time eventually pulled away.

I had to awkwardly crawl over him so I could get out the bunk which resulted in me blushing a lot. I walked to the bathroom and ended up walking straight into Chris. "Sorry."

He laughed, "My fault, I'm sorry. I didn't know I was as stealthy as a ninja."

I rolled my eyes and walked past him into the bathroom.

Just before I closed the door Chris caught it and held it open, "Have you seen Ghost? He went to his bunk last night but left it a couple hours later.

I found myself blushing, do I tell him about me and Ghost kissing? I decided to keep it quiet until I talk about it with Ghost himself. "I was still awake and I noticed him come through so we talked for ages on my bunk." I hoped he would except that and leave me alone so I could shower.

"Ah, okay then." Chris said before walking away to where Ghost was.

Sighing, I finally shut and locked (not taking the risk of anyone coming in) the door. I stripped off my clothing and got into the shower. I loved showers because the hot water gave me time to think properly about everything.

Knowing the guys would complain about a lack of hot water, I didn't stay in long. I quickly dried myself off and wrapped a towel around my waist.

Me and Ghost have course had planned to go out before the show that night but I doubted that would be too soon so I had plenty of time to try and look presentable. I couldn't wait for the date.

A/N
Hello little ghosts!
Originally this was going to be longer but I'm planning on writing a longer chapter next. Date chapter though next, any ideas what you want to happen on their date? Comment what you think.
-Ghosty