Chapter 56

So I have the story plot all worked out and to the last detail...I don't want to write the last chapter!!! :( its too sad and I don't wonna :( ahhh The hard life of a story teller haha.

Nialls p.o.v

3 days have passed since Harry first helped me and everyday since, when the boys went out , he would come and check in on me.

I thought about telling the boys...but I couldn't . Harry didn't want me too and I had to listen because what if I did tell the boys and Harry never returned? At least this way I get to see him and make sure he himself is okay. It was a bit selfish not to tell them, but I think one way or another, they will soon find out.

I was slowly getting use to not being able to walk . The only thing that really was hard, was the catheter . When the nurses weren't there to take me to the bathroom, I had to use it , it was really gross but there wasn't much I could do about either.

" do you need anything ni? Before we go do a couple thing around town?" Liam asked me, worried about leaving me alone, while the three of them go into town and talk to management.

" no , no ill be alright " I answered with a genuine smile, knowing when they go Harry will come and teach me.

" okay, remember we are only a call away " he says as he walks out of the door.

" I know " I say before he closes the door , leaving me alone and waiting for my little man to come.

Louis p.o.v

" he'll be alright won't he? " Liam said as we walked down the hallway, away from nialls room.

" he'll be fine , I'm pretty sure he likes some the time alone" zayn said, putting a arm around Liam's shoulder and pulling him close into his side.

" okay" Liam gives in and remains quiet as we walked down the hall.

We walked down the hall until we got to the reception . I death glared the receptionist , the same lady who wouldn't take Harry in. I stared at her until we walked out of the building and into the fresh air of Britain.

We then walked over to the new van management brought us , it had a wheelchair ramp installed, so it was pretty good.

" I'll drive" zayn said jumping in the front with me and liam sitting in the back of the roomy car.

He pulled out of the small parking lot and started to drive slowly out of the hospitals complex.

Just as we were nearly out of the parking lot, I saw what it looks like, a young boy with a hood on slowly sneaking around the hospital and into the ambulance door entrance.

" stop!" I yelled , making zayn step on the brakes, pushing everyone forward.

" what is it?!" zayn yelled , a little worried.

" i saw a boy sneaking into the hospital" I said leaning as far as my seatbelt would take me, to get a better look , to see if he was still there.

" so? How did you know he was sneaking in?" Liam said, a bit jumpy at the sudden stop.

" because if he wasn't doing something illegal, why didn't he just go in through the main entrance and not the staff only , unlocked, entrance?" I said making them look abit worried.

" well... What could he be doing that is so bad?" zayn said , turning on the car again after it stalled and baking out of the entrance and into a near by park.

" for starters he could be stealing drugs..." I said making them a little stunned.

" what do we do?" he added taking off his seatbelt.