Chapter 18

Louis' P.O.V

After breakfast and zayn's lecture towards Harry, telling him not to touch his stuff. We all get cleaned and clothed, Harry made sure to make such simple task's hell by refusing to bath and we had to make zayn and liam come in and hold him in the water while i scrubbed him and washed his hair. I don't know why but harry find's it hilarious to make zayn angry ah he's a silly- annoying boy.

Getting Harry clothed was the hardest though, since he had to borrow clothes from us and he wanted to wear a bit of everyone's so he wore my grey t-shirt,liams blue flannel, niall's white converse and he had a small tantrum when zayn wouldn't let him wear his favourite black jean's but zayn soon let him when harry sat on his lap and hugged him mumbling " Sorry " After that zayn was putty in harry hand's and we were soon cutting a hole in the back of a pair of $280 jeans for harry.

As harry was getting changed me and the boy's had a small meeting in the living room.

"Right boy's today we have to watch harry like a hawk, Simon said we have to show our responsible side to the fan's and with all the stunts he's pulled lately I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't try anything today" I say looking at the boy's as they nod in agreement.

"What should we do with him when we have to go on stage, where would he go?"Zayn said looking around the room to see if harry was listening.

"Oh yeah i totally forgot about that ... Maybe he could hangout just off of stage, so we can still see him." I say tying my shoe laces up and looking at the boy's to see if they agree.

"Yeah, he couldn't possibly get in to trouble there" Liam say's turning the TV off and walking back over"

When we finished our conversation, we waited for harry to come so we could leave already. But after 10 minutes of sitting around, I went to look for him. I started off where we left him in zayn's room. Looking around ,i see the room completely empty.

"Guy's he's gone "I say as the other's gone me in zayn's room.

"For goodness sake that boy will be the death of me" Zayn said leaving his room to find the naughty kitten boy. As we all spread out there was no sign of the kitten boy anywhere in the bedroom's and i was starting to panic. He couldn't of left the apartment because we were standing at the door the whole time, so that was a relief but the thing i was worrying about was what he was up to, that boy could get up to some weird stuff left alone. I was just about to call the boy's to come to the living room when i heard zayn yell out.

"Guy's i found him bring the first aid kit to the bathroom quick! " The mention of the first aid kit made me worry and i quickly ran and got it from the kitchen cupboard and hurried to the bathroom where all the boys were crowding Harry, who was curled up in the corner in between the bath tub and the shower. His face was in his knees so we couldn't see his face, but when i sat next to him, he flinched his head a bit, and that's when i saw blood on face. When i saw the blood i froze, my little kitten's cheeks were bleeding, but how?

Focussing my gaze on the floor i saw drips of blood that trailed from harry right to the sink. Looking back towards harry i noticed he had looked up from his knees' still crying. This gave me and the boy's a clearer view of all the cut's on his cheek's, they weren't deep or big they were just tiny 2 millimetre cut's and i think i know what from.

" Harry...haz did you try and use a razor? "I ask looking at his tear stained cheeks then back at the boys who all looked less worried now we know his cuts weren't on purpose.

Harry looked at all of us then back to zayn where he started to point at him and then at the razor in the corner.

"Zayn didn't do it, don't try and blame him harry " I said lowing Harry's arm so he wasn't pointing anymore.