Chapter 41

Harry's p.o.v

He didn't pick up...

If he doesn't want me in his life then I don't want him! I said as I through the phone to the floor making it smash into little pieces. My blood was boiling and I didn't no what to think , everything was spinning, my thoughts, my feelings, my head. I couldn't think straight.

I sat in the corner just trying to think of what my future held, when I heard the door unlocking and opening.

" my boy, what have they done to you?" mr jones said in a calming voice.

" t-they hate m-me" I said looking at him , the only thing in the world right now paying attention to me.

" oh well they are fools to see what they are missing out on" he says walking over to me and crouching down.

I remained silent listening to him.

" their the ones that want you to fight, they don't care about you, they never did"

"no"

" Harry I'm only telling the truth , I'm the nice guy in this situation, remember I was the one that didn't kill you" he said putting his arm around me.

Was he really the nice guy? I couldn't remember, I've been cooped up in this room for too long with no food , no water and nothing but the grey walls. My head is spinning to much to think straight, is mr jones good? I guess he could be , I mean he didn't kill me?

" yeah " I said gaining confidence .

" they thought you would loose first round in the ring" he said making my blood boil more.

" no I wouldn't " I said , my speech picking up a bit at how much adrenaline was pumping through me.

" you should prove that to them" he whispered in my ear.

I stared ahead at the grey wall , listening to him, obeying him.

" I could make you a champion " he says again making me smirk at the image of me standing in the ring , awaiting my next fight, looking at the boys faces as they saw me ... A champion.

" mmmm" I said agreeing with him.

" you just need to let me help " he says whispering it in a smug way.

" w-here.. Where do we start?" I asked smirking at my new confidence and speech skills.

" mhmhmh follow me" he says standing up and walking to the door, I followed him close behind , looking back at the empty room and smirking.

Goodbye old Harry . I thought as I exited the room into the hallway.

" we only have one day left Harry to make you a champion, so make sure you listen" He said while he lead me to a new room. It was full of strange equipment that I'd never seen before.

Mr jones walked over to a cupboard and pulled out these huge red gloves that he put on his hands , before he chucked me a pair.

I quickly put them on like he did.

" alright Harry hit me" he says putting his gloves infront of his face.

" w-what?" I said , my confidence dimming.

" hit me Harry! Think of all those times the boys told you they loved you, and how it ment nothing!" he screamed , boosting my anger to the where I'd had enough and punched him right in the cheek . Making him stumble back a bit.

" there we go , come on Harry, pretend I'm one of the boys, take all your anger out on me!" he screams again , making me repeat my actions.

" your going to be a star" he says as I continued hitting him.

5 hours later...

Mr jones P.O.V

Harry is a champion , after just 5 hours in the gym and making him angry with my talk about the boys , he is a fighting machine.

The 48 hours in the grey room really did it for him, he even showed some signs of stockholme syndrome. He has no emotion but anger now and he should be a real favourite of the crowd when he's in the ring.

" your ready" I said as I watched him pace back and forward in the gym , that he has now wrecked. He has so much energy it must be hard for him to keep still... Perfect.

He stopped walking and looked up at me, ever since we started training, every hour his eyes have gotten darker with rage, to where they are now a black hole of anger.

He glared at me , waiting for me to continue .

I went in my pocket and recieved my phone. I dialled in mr marchells number, he's the man that promised me 10 grand for Harry.

" hello " I said as I heard the other end pick up.

" is he ready?" mr marchell said , not a fan of small talk.

" he's more then ready ... He's a champion" I said looking at the boy who was glaring at me with no emotion in his face.

" haha we'll put that to the test... Tomorrow at 12 , being him to the ring , I'll give him a easy fight" mr marchell said hanging up.

" haha guess what Harry " I said , putting my phone away and looking at the brainwashed hybrid. He didn't say anything , just stared.

" you have a fight tomorrow" I said as Harry just smirked.

He is ready.

_____________________________________

Definitions:

Feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim toward a captor. When a captor is constantly mean towards the victim , a simple act of kindness makes a bond with the two.

Brainwash:

Make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.

Okay guys I'll make a deal with you , ill put you guys in charge of when I update , how do you do this? Haha when the chapter reaches 100 votes I'll update :)