Chapter 37 half/Edited

Louis P.O.V

Our last day with Harry...Everyone is trying to act strong but that's proving harder every second that leads up to the last minute we have him.

As of now, he's sleeping in my bed but I'll have to wake him up soon .

Me and boys have already discussed how we are going to do this. They are all going to say their goodbyes here but they won't come with us. I took the chance to take him there, because to be honest I want to make sure that he is happy when he takes in his last breath, closes his eyes and for once be at peace.

I shake my head at the thoughts. Shaking away the tears as I walked to my room.

I walk slowly and hesitantly into my room to see harry wasn't in bed sleeping anymore as I had left him. I looked around the room and found no trace, Until I heard some weird noises coming from the bathroom.

Harry?... I opened slowly my ensuites door to see Harry, sitting on the floor with his back to me, mumbling something under his breath.

silently, I walked in and stood behind him, listening to what he was saying.

"through the loop, under the bridge and into the castle" He was tying his shoes by himself, as he had seen on shriek that day.... He knew how to tye them before but he pressured himself to learn how shriek did.

This is to hard to keep strong, everyday Harry is learning and doing more things, why do we have to stop that?

" I did it" I heard him say under his breath, hearing the joy in his voice made my breath hitch. slowly I went back into my room where I sat on the bed with a huff. How am I going to do it? Lead him away from us, his family and take him somewhere he won't like. I know he remembers... who could forget a thing like this?

I hear his foot steps as he makes his way over to me.

"louis...look" he says, making me lift my gaze up from the ground and look up at him.

I could tell he was scared, worried, frightened, anxious... All just by looking in his eyes but his face told a different story. He was smiling, trying to put on a brave face, my brave little soldier.

"what ?" I ask, barely a whisper, If id tried to speak any louder I'd probably

cry .

"tied my sh-shoes lou" He stuttered... Near in tears himself. He pointed to his shoes, grinning like a cheisure cat. following his finger to his shoes to see that they were tied but the loops were so big that he still trode on them.

I kept looking at his laces til Harry poked my shoulder.

"what you think lou??" he whispers, he kept saying my name but I think he just wanted to remind himself that I was still with him. walking closer to me, he touched my knees with his. I was done if I spoke any more, I'd cry so much the rainforest would be jealous... so instead of talking I grabbed Harry and pulled him into a big bear hug, making him basically straddle my thighs as I sat with my legs hanging off the side of the bed. I think Harry got the message because he started to hug me right back just as tight, I could hear him starting to sob into my shoulder. I put my head in the crook of his neck as he did the same to me.

"Louis?"

I nod my head, knowing he could feel my response.

"it's going to hurt? Isn't I-it?" he sobs quietly into my shoulder. My eyes widen, and my breathing isnt steady, I open my mouth to respond but then closed it, not knowing what to say. So I remain quiet and let him speak .