Chapter 30

WoW 50,000 reads!! just wow!! lol so i hope your all liking it and are not confussed!! and also please go check out my new story "Vampire with Teeth?" Its a one direction AU story as well ! :D thx

Louis' P.O.V

After the doctor left,me and the boys had discussed and argreed that someone had to be with harry at all times,to make sure he doesnt over heat and be in this coma like state for longer then he had to be.

Everyone was pretty worried and niall was a little shaken up about the days events,So i took the first shift to go sit with harry.

I walked into my room and saw harry sprawled out in the middle of the bed with light snoring coming from him.It looked really funny because he looked as though he was drunk and passed out.You could see his tail swishing slightly as he slept and his ears were laying down on his head,disappearing in his wild curls.I couldnt help but smile and walk over to the bed and sit next to him,moving some of his curls out of his eyes.

I felt sorry for him,his first few days ina new home and hes already been punched,beaten by some vamps,cut by razors,drowned,left in the dark,and punched again today by that hybrid,then to top it all off hes gone into hybridnation ,all because we didnt see the signs.If we were taught a little about hybrids before we got him and maybe we would be able to handle him,I gotta admit i love harry but i wasnt ready to take on such a responsibility,i mean i was the one that wanted a hybrid ,sure, but i didnt think they were so ... human ,i thought he would be more cat than human but i was wrong and he was a handful and i was starting to think about his future with us.We had to focus on our career and if we couldnt get harry into our lifes routine ,well have to think of different solutions.

I look at him as he peacefully sleeps and i notice that he still has his shoes and jacket on ,that he was wearing at the park.So very gently i leaned over his sleeping body and unbuttoned his jacket and slipped it off,but as i pulled it ontomy lap i noticed a small peice of paper fall out and land on the floor.

leaning down i pick it up and read it out loud.

Harry
##########-An old friend

An old friend? Harry had friends outside the facility?Why didnt he tell us ?We could of taken him to them to visit.There was a number with it,maybe i could call?I mean if i called i could find out more about harry,find out his history,then maybe i would know how to handle him.

I looked to harry again and saw his eyebrows knotted together as if he was having a bad dream ,i leaned over and rubbed his arm,to get him to calm down.He slowly calmed down at my touch.

I peered into the living room to see the boys all busy and not taking any notice towards me,i stepped back into my room and pulled my phone out and quickly dialed in the number.

It rang and the person picked up second ring

"hello"It was a man about his late 20s or early 30s who picked up.

"Hello,I am calling to see if you knew a boy named harry"I said not really knowing what to say to a complete stranger.

"Why yes,may i ask who im speaking to?"He asked politely,making me think that this was a good idea.

"certainly,im louis a co-owner of harry may i ask how you know harry"I said looking over to harry ,making sure he still slept.

"im phil Jones ,harrys ... uncle"he says making me smile.

"Your his uncle?Does that mean your a hybrid too?"I say sounding excitedly.

"No,im human um..i ..married his aunt ,she was one"He said sounding a bit unsure,but i pushed it a side because i was talking to one of harrys family members.

"What! wow"Was all i could say.

"How is harry?"He says ,making me look towards the unconcious hybrid on my bed.

"hes fine"I say sitting on the bed.

"Louis come and get some food"Zayn yells from the kitchen.

"Look i gotta go but ,i wonna stay in touch with you"I say quickly,so the boys wouldnt walk in on my conversation.

"Sure,i would love that"He said ,before i hung up on him.just in time as zayn walks in.

"Louis,come and eat"Zayn says looking at harry then at me.

I stand up and look at harry.This could be a great thing for us,if harry turns out to be more trouble we could just return him to his uncle .But i think i have to talk to the boys about this first,i mean maybe harry could just spend a day at his uncles to get back to his roots.I looked at harry once more before walking out to the kitchen.

___________________________________

Really boring i know but it was just a filler:D

WHAT!! is mr jones doing pretending to be harrys uncle!!! grrr on him!!

and please go check out my other books :D  "Vampires With Teeth" just started it:D