Chapter 21

Louis' P.O.V

Karen our time manager, came scurring over to us, because of harry's performance we were 15 mintues late and we really needed to get changed and on stage. This concert was important because apparently some "important" people were watching and we had to impress them. For future contracts.

Walking over to our room harry's leash was snatched out of my hand, looking back I saw Karen had grabbed him. Smiling at Harry to reassure him, i shut the door and started to get ready and prepped.

"Hey boy's, we weren't harsh towards harry were we?" Liam asked tightening his belt around his jeans.

"Nah nah, you saw him at the facility on the leash, he's use to it" Zayn reassured checking his hair in the mirror after putting on his shirt.

"Yeah but did you see the way he clung to me like it hurt him" I say lacing my shoes nice and tight so i wouldn't trip on stage.

"I can't stand to see him like that, he's our pet ahhh....Friend ... guys maybe we should apologise" Niall said looking at all of us for agreement.

"Yeah maybe we will treat him after the show?" Liam suggested putting his arm around niall and patting his chest.

"Yeah, but what was wrong with him today? He just snapped" I muttered standing up from tying my shoes and looking over myself in the mirror.

"Well you got to remember, we have only had him for a night, He's probably just getting use to us" Liam says straightening his grey vest and then turning to face us.

"Yeah, i just hope he's not lonely out there or scared" I say motioning towards the door, feeling bad we had just dumped him with a stranger.

Harrys P.O.V

I'm freaken scared as. What have i got myself in to... I'm walking down the hall with the group of snarling vampires and wolves all following me, i dont know what to do, hasn't louis noticed I've disappeared yet?

Walking down the hall, I could hear the snarls and growls coming from the group behind me.

"I can't wait to sink my teeth into one of them" One of them said making slurping noises as the others laughed at his actions.

"Nah ah, guys no killing! This is simply a little prank, okay?" I say quickly spinning around and swishing my tail back and fourth showing my anger and nerves.

"Hahaha really kid, you expect to invite a group of vampires and wolves into a room full of the next generation of killers and just say boo!" The blonde one says that i discovered his name to be mike.

"Ah yeah. It was my plan and I say how it goes" I said sternly stepping forward and confronting mike.

"I've had enough of your attitude.. pet" Mike says taking a step closer to where he started to trace my harness again as he says the word 'pet'.

"What are you saying? " I ask looking around, not wanting to look him in the eyes but wanting to know what he meant.

"Yeah we like your plan pet, but theres one thing holding us back" He says as he leans over to where his mouth is inches away from my ear.

"And what is that?" I asked worried, flattening my ears and curling my tail around my left leg for safety.

"You" He whispered efore he shoves me to ground and within a second the group are around me again in a rough circle in the empty hallway.

Before i could realize what was happening a punch was thrown into my left cheek, shooting pain right through my body. Trying to get up I was immediently pushed down again and soon all the group members were getting into it. Punching every inch of my body, i tried to fight back but it was no use so i just screamed in pain unable to do anything else. With their vampire strength and speed and shapeshifter strength it was no use, my vision was becoming blurry and soon i stopped fighting back, thats when the beating stopped and and they all stood up and backed away from my limp body.