Chapter 15

Back to Harry's P.O.V

I felt a hand on my shoulder which made me regret what i did a little when i turned around and saw the angry looking group of boys. What was i thinking? 4 againist 1 and im pretty sure their older! Crap! Pulling my hands out of the paint tin and turning around never once leaving the eye contact of the closet of the boys which was the the tan guy. He looked furious and by the way his hair was styled.... i think that was his hair products i through out the window. Without thinking i quickly got out of the tan guys grip on my shoulder and sprinted off, not really knowing where to go.

I quickly wedged myself between a cupboard and the wall, careful to not make a noise. I heard the boys in the living room, i think cleaning my mess.mMy ears were twiching and turning trying to hear all of the boys But i could only hear 2 people in the living room, my breathing soon got heavy and i was a little scared of what they will say or do. If i was still at the facility, i'd probably get beaten every day and made to clean it up. But i soon heard a pair of footsteps coming up the hallway and they came in the room and shut the door.

"Harry... I know your in here... this door wasn't open before so you must of come in here" The voice said as i mentally slapped myself for not shutting the door.

Zayn's P.O.V

As Harry ran off, I looked back at the boy's and calmed down a bit. I suppose it was dumb of us to leave a new pet home alone. He probably got bored and wanted to play... huh i guess we better go find him and clean up but he wont be getting away with this easy, no. Cause we don't know how smart harry is so i guess we'll can't find out til later and everything is back to normal with the living room. Walking around me and Louis go to find kitten boy while niall and liam start to clean.

Walking up the hallway i see the spare bedroom door open and knowing we always keep this door closed... i bet our kitten boy is vacationing in there.

Walking into the room i looked around and saw a light brown tail swishing back and fourth just out from behind the bookshelf, mentally melting at his cuteness, I straighten up and speak out.

"Harry... i know your in here... this door was'nt open before so you must of come in here" I say announcing my presence to harry as his tail come's to a stop and sit's on the floor.

walking up to the book shelf i peak behind it to find harry with his knee's up to his chest and his head buried into his arms sitting ontop of his knees. He looked so scared and volunable but i had to remember the reason i was here. Grabbing harrys hand and yanking him from the tight sqeeze of being wedged between the bookshelf and the wall, i dragged him out of the room, it reminded me of when i was a kid and being in trouble, which gave me an idea. Walking to the living room i see the other 3 trying to get the green stains out of the carpet, they all turn to me and glare at harry. Harry had his head down and tail wrapped around his waist with his ears flat on his head.The boys stood up and crossed their arms all staring at harry.

Harry then tried to leave the room but i held tighly onto his hand and yanked him back in the room.

"Guys if harry is going to act like a kid then we''ll treak him like one" I said looking at the boys and watched as they looked at me with confusion. Then i eased their confussion by dragging harry accross the room careful not to step on paint and placed harry in the corner, near smacking his face against the corner.

"Harry you stay" I said pointing my finger at him and making him look at me. He slumped back on the wall and sat down in a huff.

"Noooo, no no you have to stand til we say you can move" I say grabbing his hand and standing him up. I then move to help the boy's to clean, With everyone looking at harry every once and now.

Harry's P.O.V

Standing here isn't bad, i mean i dont need to help clean and this won't stop me from being a brat and testing the boys as owners.

_____________________________________