Chapter 29

Hey guys!! Thanks for all the reads and votes! And thank you for the person who told me about my story being put up on quizzaz without permission thanks !! The girl was really nice about it and deleted it , so if you guys see my story anywhere else or someone is copying this story idea please tell me :D Cause that's illegal and annoying.

Liam's P.O.V

That park scene was unreal ,I'm starting to think parks hate Harry or something because ,hes been having the worst luck lately with them.

As soon as we got Harry in the car and belted up,he was gone.Fell asleep in a matter of seconds which I guess you could blame on the punch the hybrid gave him earlier.

20 minutes into the drive and 10 remaining til we get home,Harry hadn't moved a inch,just sitting there in the back seat ,half leaning on the door and the other half using the seat belt for support.He looked peaceful sleeping but something about how he was sleeping was starting to worry me,he hadn't moved an inch only the slight rise and fall of his chest reassured me that he was still alive and not even nialls attempts at singing screamo music woke him not even made him twitch in annoyance.

"it's hotttt Liam" niall said with half his head out of the window and the other half had the air conditioning on it.It was about 42-45 degrees outside and probably the hottest day in the year.

"What do you want me to do about it."I said looking over to him and laughing at his red cheeks ,using his hand to fan his face.

"turn the sun downnnnn"he whined slumping more in his seat.

"oh yeah , sure do you want me to switch the rain on while I'm at it"I say chuckling at him as he glared at me.

"hahaha your a comedy genius"he says in a mocking tone"how can Harry just sleep like that?Hes not even sweating!"Niall says turning around in his seat and putting the back of his hand to Harry's forehead .

"I don't know ,but you should probably start waking him up,cause were here and I'm not carrying him in"I said turning into the drive way of the apartment.

"okay!"he said , excited about his job.He opened his door and ran to the back door to reveal a sleeping hybrid .Niall unbuckled Harry's seat belt and shook him slightly.

"Harry .... Harry ..HARRY!"he said yelling the last bit,he was laughing a bit as he swayed Harry's body back and forth trying to wake him. But nothing was working and Harry laid there undisturbed in a peaceful sleep.I was starting to worry about him now cause before I had my suspicions but now they were reality and I think Niall noticed something was up to when he started to shake Harry violently shouting his name.

"HARRY!...HARRY!" Niall shouted but Harry's body went limp and fell a bit out of the car ,luckily Niall caught him and straightened him up back into the car.

"Liam?"Niall said ,worry written all over his face.At that moment we were standing in our driveway worrying about an unconscious harry that was making no sigh of waking up.

"yeah Niall "I said focussing my gaze on Harry .

"his breathing is slowing down"Niall said starting to show signs of a panic attack .When he said that my heart all most stopped,I lunged for Harry's body and scooped him up ,bridal style,and dashed for the building ,luckily there were no fans or anyone to see our mad dash for our apartment building.

We stepped into the elevator and waited the little amount of time,before storming out of the doors and running straight to our apartment ,where zayn was on the couch on his phone and Louis was watching tv.

"GUYS call the doctor!"I screamed at them making them jump and look at me and Niall standing in the doorway with a unconscious Harry in my arms they both looked horrified.

"Liam wha-"Louis said but I cut him off by running into the nearest room,that was louis' and carefully placing Harry's body onto the bed.When I was sure that Harry was safe ,I ran back into the living room to see Niall explaining the day to Louis ,while zayn was on the phone to the nearest hybrid doctor.

30 minutes later

The doctor had been in with Harry for about ten minutes ,while we were all sitting on the couches in the living waiting nervously .no one spoke or barely moved ,I know the boys probably have a lot of questions to ask us but that can wait til we find out wether Harry is okay or not.All I could think about is how Harry must be feeling.He must hate us all for nearly killing him every time we take him to the park,the only one that would get away would be zayn,because he hasn't had his day with Harry yet.

When the doctor first got here we explained the days events and everything Harry had come into contact with,the doctor simply nodded and walked into the room ,closing the door behind.

Another ten minutes went past and we finally heard louiss bedroom door open and close silently then the doctor appeared in the living room.which made us all stand up and bolt Towards him

"is he going to be okay?"

"how is he?"

"is he alive?"

Questions were flying ,and the the doctor just simply smiled and made a hand gesture for us to take a seat,making confused faces we all sat slowly back onto the couch while he took a seat from the dining room table and brought it closer.

"is he ... Going to be okay?"Louis said with a shaky breath.

"Look boys you have nothing to worry about,what Harry is going through is called Hybridnation "(A/N see what I did there?)The doctor said making us all look at each other ,confused.

"what's that?"zayn asked scooching closer to the doctor.

"Well back in the day when hybrids were first created they use to fur,not much but it was there,anyway being human and part cat with fur their body's would over heat on hot days like this ,so in order to cool themselves down,what they do is something clicks in their brain that makes them shut down their body ,slows their breathing and go into a small hibernation period that lasts up to 24 hours to 3 days ,it ranges with different hybrids" He says looking at us all when we all relax in our seats knowing he didn't kill Harry .

"but Harry doesn't have fur,so why does he still do it?"Niall said making us all look at the man in the suit in front of us.

"Well he may not have fur but he still has the DNA that tells his body he has fur,really confusing I know but you just got to know that this is normal for hybrids to do on days like this".The doctor says rubbing his hands Together a bit while he talks.

"What about when he wakes up"I say wanting to know what we have to deal with ,when Harry wakes up from this beauty sleep.

"Ahh well most hybrids when they wake up are confused and moody and sometimes have symptoms of jet lag ,basicly finding it hard to follow the original times ".The doctor says looking at his watch.

"You know what I have an appointment in 20 minutes so I better be going,but all you guys gotta do is keep him at room tempreture and make sure he's away from any danger "the doctor says getting up and walking to the door,with me and the boys walking with him.

"good luck boys"he said as he disappeared out of the door and down the hallway.

We all looked at each other with relief and walked back over to the couches to sit and discuss.

----------------------------

Sorry guys it's short but it's just a filler and I wrote it in school

Hope it makes sence!!!!!

:D I'll edit it later :D