Chapter 25

Hey guys!! thanks for all the votes and reads !:D :) I got back from camping and saw i gained near 7,000 reads!!! ahhhhhh and got alot more votes!! for all your patience im going to update as much as i can ! not taking any breaks :D

Louis P.O.V

"Harry!"i screamed for the tenth time,there was no sign of him anywhere and i was running out of options on places he could be.

I was knee deep in the river ,and this river was huge so he could of been carried anywhere,from one side of the park to the next going into slime,rocks,prickles and what ever else was in here.He could be.....the thought sickens me but my little kitten might not take another breath again and might not get to see his surprise thats waiting for him at the apartment!The thought makes tears come to my eyes ,as i franticly splash around in the water trying to feel for him in the merky water .How was i ment to go back and tell the boys,why harry isnt with me?

I search the water and nothing,im now crying my eyes out and my vision becomes blurry,this cant be happening ,just this morning i was watching him play with his toys and now he's fighting for his life ,calling my name probably but no noise comes from him.

Just as i was about to call the boys to tell them to come and help,20 metres up the river bank where the current was rough and unforgiving,I see a body,lying limp and unresponsive in the mud.Squinting my eyes to focuss on the figure,i see the wet curls and a brown fluffy tail which shot one word into my mind.

"harry"

I ran over to him as fast as a could ,not caring about what lies in the river and if i stepped on it,cause all i could think of ,is if harry was okay.

Sweeping his body up ,i feel a pulse .
"Thankgod"was all i could say ,i picked him up bridal style and onto the green grass ,where we were standing before the incident happened.I placed him gently onto the ground and lowered my head to his chest to hear his heart beat ,it was slow but it was going,so that was the main thing.

I didnt really know what to do now,i couldnt give CPR because isnt that just when the patient doesnt have a heart beat?Sitting down next to him,i pull my coat off and put it on his freezing body But he kept shaking and it kept getting worse ,so i picked him back up and sat cross legged with him in my lap .I then put his body into more like a hugging position ,with his head in the crook of my neck resting.Slowly he stopped shaking and moments later i felt his arms start to wrap around me in an embrace,and what i think were silent sobs coming from his mouth.

"Harry shhhhhh its alright ,okay im here"I say trying to calm down his once silent sobs but now have developed into full on crying into my left ear.

"Y-You ,Y-You s-aid i will b-be safe w-with y-you "He cryed into my shoulder ,rubbing his head back and fourth on the cotten of my t-shirt.

"SHhhhhh you are,dont worry now im here"i said patting his head trying to sooth his pain.

"T-that d-dos N-not ma-tter,you were w-with me b-before but y-you let me g-go i-in tthe water s-still"He says squiming a bit ,so he could look me in the eyes as he said it.I must say he was right about that,just before we fell in i had promised him i would could him safe but now ive nearly drowned him,and it was all my fault.

I couldnt look him in the eyes after that or even answer him.He then got up and said something that broke my heart.

"I want zayn"He said with no sutter and with a bit of force to his voice.I dont no why it hurt me so much when he said it,maybe cause it was our day out and he didnt to be with me or maybe i was jealouis cause zayn was the new favourite.I didnt have time to think,before a leash was shoved into my face.I grabbed it and harry lead me to the car where he waited patiently for me to unlock it.He jumped in the back and not the front like he did when we were coming tp the park earlier.