Chapter 40

Louis P.O.V

" what do you mean he has no family!?" I scream at zayn.

" The day I took him out , he said that he has no more family " zayn says running his hand through his hair.

" are you sure ?" Liam says standing up with a worried look on his face.

" I'm sure if he knew he had at least a uncle left, his face wouldn't look so devastated when he said he had no one left " Zayn said looking at us all with a guilty face.

" then who the hell did I invite to the party?!" I scream throwing my arms in the air in anger.

" I - I don't know" zayn says looking down to the ground with a guilty face.

Then there was silence between the four of us, the only thing you could hear was the tv.

' come down to the ring this weekend as hybrids, vampires and shapeshifters fight to the death -'

" Turn that crap off, it's terrible what they do" I say , as zayn shuts down the tv.

" well... What do we do now?' Niall says not looking up from the ground.

" I suppose-" I was cut off by the home phone ringing.

Ring

Ring

I walk over and answer it , not really sounding happy as I said my hello to the other end.

" Louis? Look my name is Ryan , I work for modest, we really need to talk about that hybrid incident that happened a few days ago" he said with no emotion in his voice , like talking about this kind of thing was normal for him.

" we don't want to talk right now" I said before slamming down the phone , making the others look up.

" who was it?" zayn asked , having a seat on the opposite couch to Liam and Niall.

" just modest , ringing about .... The other day " I said not wanting to bring up Harry's name.

" oh ...okay" he said playing with his finger nails. I went and joined zayn on the couch , modest did have a point, we did need to start talking about it, but just us, no one else.

Harry's P.O.V

I've been sitting in this room for hours, I'm only starting to get Hungry and tired but I refuse to sleep, sleep is bad, bad, bad.

I reached into my sleeve to pull out my picture , but I found it empty, I'd forgotten about what mr jones did earlier. Tears ran down my face , as I now had nothing to keep me sane in the hands of the devil. I shuffled closer to one of the grey walls , so I had something to rest on.

Fumbling through my pockets I found nothing but pieces of paper, lint and.... Something in my jacket pocket? I reached in and instantly smiled ,

" L-Louis' phone!" I whisper shouted , pulling the device out of the pocket and looking at it , admiring it. I unlocked it and went through every square thing until one opened with lots of names. I went to the H names and found home!

Louis' P.O.V

We had been talking for about five minutes , when the phone rang. I got up and answered it, pausing the lads from talking .

" helllo?" I say tapping my foot waiting.

" hello Louis?" the other line says , the voice sounded familiar?.

" yeah, who's this?"

" this is Ryan again , we need to talk"

I didn't answer, I simply pressed 'end' and walked back over to the couch with the boys.

Harry's P.O.V

The line was busy? And the phones little battery icon was decreasing , to where it had turned red. Please Louis answer.

Louis' P.O.V

As I sat down the phone called again , making me look up. Zayn got up to answer it but I stopped him.

" don't its modest again" I said making him sit back down and ignore it.

Harry's P.O.V

Ring , ring

'A-answer Lou'

Louis P.O.V

Ring , ring

' it's just modest ' I thought

Harry's P.O.V

Ring , ring

" hi"

" L-louis!"I shouted into the phone.

" you've reached the residents of 'zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis!' leave a message"

What? They lied to me, they said if I didn't like heaven I could come home? What could they be doing ?

I looked down to the phone to see it go black, I started to panic as I tried over and over again to get it turn on, but it wouldn't .

Mr jones was right... They've moved on.

Louis' P.O.V

When the phone stopped ringing, I had a weird gut feeling, but I guess it's just from all these past days events .

The phone started to ring again , I suppose I should just talk to modest to get them off our backs.

I walked over to the phone and answered it for the third time.

" hello ?"

" Louis , please just talk to me" I heard Ryan say.

" okay, if it will stop you from calling for the fifth time tonight " I say sounding annoyed.

" fifth? I've only called four times?" Ryan says.

" oh well , I suppose well never no who else called" I say letting the questions begin.

I just want my little man back again...

_________________________

Wow getting exciting ! Haha

Sorry if it's short but I quickly did it cause I sorta left you in suspense in the last chapter :)

Sorry about the constant character change but I sorta had to , its more idk but I hope it made sense :)