Now my mom had to ruin our moment and kick her out wow because I broke a rule of having sex under her roof. Like it's the bad thing I bet she has done it before too. I already I knew what was going to happen and what will she tell me when we talk about all this. What will hurt my heart when she tells me I have to stay away for Tobin?

I got out of the shower after I washed my body and hair, so I wouldn't smell like sex to her. I went back to my room and saw my clothes scattered around my floor. I walked to my drawers grabbed a pair of underwear, a sport bra, shorts and a shirt. I put my hair into a messy bun as, I am walking downstairs to face my mom.

She was waiting for me in the living room as I walked in, and I saw her pissed off face and I were nervous. "Mom please I know you it was ruled, but ya weren't home and weren't expecting ya to come back home so soon" I say.

"Oh Alex bullshit it had to be more than this time ya had sex up there. Look Alex this is how this will go you will call Luke and tell him to spend time with you and not speak or see Tobin anymore. Soccer is off too" she said to me as my heart shattered inside of me.

"Mom please" I cried out her.

"No ifs or buts understand now go to bed because you still have school tomorrow" she said as I was in tears.

"You are a bitch! I'm happy and in love with her, and Luke can't change me at all! Wow mom if you think you can control to just wait until October comes!" I yelled at her and running to my room then slammed my door.

I got my phone out and text Tobin.
To: Tobs
Tobin I'm sorry that happen. I can't believe we didn't shut the door, and it's not really our fault, we thought they weren't come home soon. Please understand one thing yes I will be your girlfriend fuck Luke, mom, the movie, I love you. Look my mom just told me not to speak to you, and he will be coming here so we have to have a good as plan okay. Tobin we will be the most powerful teenager couple so you're ready for this, please say yes. I love you goodnight and oh thank you for making my night ;)

I sent it and closed my eyes and thought to myself "Tobin and I can do this I will make us work I don't give a damn what my mom, manager or Luke says I love her and oh soccer, I have been talking to three colleges Cali of Berkeley, Stanford and South Carolina so yeah my senior will be my decisions."

Morning

Ugh I got up and didn't feel like going to school. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on my black lace underwear and bra, tight fitted dark-blue jeans, white shirt with a beige cardigan and my beige Nike Roshe's. My hair was long wavy and I had light makeup on and a few jewelry pieces on.

I walked downstairs with my phone in my hand still no reply from Tobin. I had my book bag and walked out of the house and saw Serv "Serv takes me to school please!" I yelled.

"Sure let's go!" He yelled back as I jogged to his vehicle.

"Thank you" I say as he nodded and headed to the school.

My phone went off.
From: Tobs
Alex I love you too. Screw them and her, I don't care what they say about you or us. You mean what you said then yes let's do it! Damn it Alex Morgan let's do it! First meet me at my truck, and we are skipping today because last night we didn't finish what well what you didn't finish. I love you so much. <3

I smiled like an idiot and started to blushed. "Did someone send you a nude picture or someone video" I heard Serv voice.

"Haha shut up its Tobin okay" I said laughing at his comment.

"Oh cool" he said as I noticed he parked the car.

I got out and said, "bye Serv can you please take notes for me thanks" I tell him as I ran off to Tobin's truck.

I saw Tobin sitting on her tailgate, and I smiled as I walked to her putting my hands on her knees. "Hey babe" she said.

"Hey baby so where are we going?" I asked.

"Umm I don't know I know we didn't finish well, I didn't get my high, so I don't know any hotel" she said laughing.

She jumped down and grabbed me for a tight hug before she pressed our lips together. "Glad to say that you're my girlfriend again" she said in my mouth.

I pulled away and smiled at her beautiful face "me too Toby I'm so glad to be your girlfriend again" I say as I walked to the passenger side.

A/N: yes another update!! Feels good to write again when I can. Thank you for liking the sequel, reading, voting and commenting.
-Kayla