Chapter 38

Recap from the last chapter:

As Rachael was about to walk/limp to her parents, I felt a presence behind me.

"Violet no!" Screamed Victoria.

We all turned around to see Violet holding a gun and pointing it at Rachael.
.....

Anonymous' PoV

"So dear how was school today?" Asked my mum.

"It was okay. Not much happened since the holidays are coming up." I replied before cutting into my food.

Just as I was about to put the food into my mouth, pain was inflicted all over my body.

I screamed in pain.

"Dad what's happening?" I asked in pain.

I couldn't see. There were just these flashing images all around me and they were horrible.

"Love take the kids upstairs."

"Okay sweetheart. Your protector instincts are kicking in. This means that the person you're destined to protect is in danger. You need to use the flashing images to figure out who you're supposed to be protecting." Explained my dad.

The pain was getting worse. It was as if I was feeling the pain of the other person.

The flashing images were showing me cars.

Then I saw the person.

The person looked in more pain than me.

Then the images stopped.

A few minutes later, so did the pain.

"Are you okay? Did you find out who you're supposed to be protecting?" Asked my dad.

I nodded my head in reply.

"Rachael Jones."

Recap over
////////////////////////

Anonymous' PoV

My dad told me to start packing.

He went to my mum and told her what's happened before they also started to pack.

I was told to take the essentials. My dad said that we wouldn't be staying wherever Rachael Jones is for long but we would need to get there as soon as possible.

My dad explained to me that I have been granted the privilege to be her protector and let me tell you I did not take it well.

My reply was obviously "why me" and my dad did not take what I said well.

He sat me down and explained everything about naturals to me and how Rachael Jones' parents are the current King and Queen of naturals as well as other species which are linked to naturals such as us protectors.

I was also told how there are also soulmates in our world and Rachael's parents are both soulmates. He said that all of the supernatural have soulmates that are the same species, a different species or human.

I then asked "Are you and mum soulmates?"

He replied with a "Yes" which got me excited.

My parents are so kind to each other and the love between them is strong. They care for each other and when they kiss, it is disgusting, but also cute.
I hope my relationship between my soulmate is similar or better.

My dad then told me how both he and my mum were also protectors. They gave me a briefing of what I would need to do and how I would need to start my training.