Chapter 1: A septic thought

"Mark! What the fuck are ye doin'?!" Jack yelled, as Mark had gotten them stuck as two wet floor signs on a prop hunt map.
"Shhhh this can still work!" Mark whispered into his mic, beginning to giggle. Jack laughed even harder, but his laughing soon ceased.
"You ok there, Jackaboy?" He asked, noticing Jack had gotten awfully quiet for a couple of minutes.
"Y-yeah! I'm p-perfectly fine!" He replied nervously. As he was just in deep thought.

"Ugh, just everything about him... I just want him to know how I feel about him... But he would probably think it's a joke. He would think I had lost my shit. He probably doesn't feel the same way. But... But I need to tell him. I can't hide this forever. It's killing me."

Jack would do anything to have Mark by his side. He would do anything to be in Mark's arms, embracing him every morning, making him breakfast all the time, things to show him how much he cared. But he was too afraid to tell him how he felt. He was afraid Mark would reject him, and tell him how he isn't gay. But he couldn't hide his feelings forever. He just couldn't.
"Mark, could I-"
"Oh. There you guys are." Bob said, hysterically laughing.
"Shhh Jack! I don't think he sees us. Just keep quiet!" Mark laughed, attempting to move again. Jack slightly giggled at Mark's silliness, but continued his thinking.

"I'm telling him tomorrow. I'm calling him tomorrow. I'm goin' to profess my love to him. I need closure."

Mark, Jack, Bob, and Wade (God dammit Wade) finished their video up, said their goodbyes, and went on to their personal lives. At that point, Jack was sweating. Sweating because of his thought. What he thought to be his unreasonable thoughts.

Jack sent a text to Mark.
"Mark, I really need to talk with you."
Mark responded, confused on the urgency of what Jack had to say.
"You ok Jack?"
"I don't know. But I need to call you tomorrow. It's... Urgent."
"Alright. Call me tomorrow then. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight Jackarooni."
"Good night Markimoo."

Soon after, Jack heads to bed, but he barely sleeps out of suspense of how Mark would respond to his feelings.