Chapter 11 pt.2: Misunderstanding

Ally(pov)

I hear a knock at the door.I bet it's August.I go downstairs;slowly.
"August what do you want?"I ask leaning my back against the door.
"Ally it's us.Please open the door.This is important."I hear Lauren say symphathectically.I sigh and open the door.They walk in.I sit down on the couch with them doing the same.
"What's up?"I lay back on the couch.I was still upset from earlier and really don't wanna be bothered.I just wanted to lay down and sleep.I really just wanted to be alone.
"Today we were at the store and we saw August and some girl."Camila says.so he was cheating on me.Lying ass.
"We recorded them and here's the video.He didn't see us nor know we were there."Normani hands the phone to me.I press play.

~~~~~~~~

After the video ended,I hand the phone back to Normani.They all look at me with a sympathetic look.Dammit.I feel so bad.I took this all out of proportion.I thought August really cheated on me.I guess he was right.He wouldn't cheat on me.And I know better because I do know he wouldn't.I put him out for no reason.
"I feel so bad."I say feeling like i was gonna cry again.the girls crawl up me and cuddle around me.
"Why do you feel so bad?"Dinah asks rubbing my shoulder.I wipe my tears.
"Because.I thought he was cheating on me.He told me he would never do that to me.And I know better because I know he wouldn't.I don't know why I even let that BITCH get to me."I quickly wipe my tears.

~~~~~~~
"Well ally I guess we should be going and let you rest.Because if you don't,you're gonna scare the baby."Camila rubs my stomach softly.I nod my head and walk them to the car.
"If you need us or anything,you call us ok?I don't care if it means us driving back over here.Ok?"Lauren says getting in the car.The girls follow.
"Ok.Thank you."I yell to them.
"We love you!!!"They all yell before pulling out the drive way.I give a warm smile "I love you too"and close the door.I make my way upstairs to call August.august pick up.Pick up the phone.pick the phone up.please.i lay back on the bed and put the phone on the nightstand.im so sorry.i rub my stomach to keep the baby from kicking and I eventually fall into a sleep.
{THE NEXT MORNING}
I wake up to the sound of the door closing.I get up and go downstairs.Before I could get down the stairs a running August was rushing up the stairs hollering my name.He looks up and notices me.He falls in my arms.I was so happy to see him.
"Babe!"he kisses my cheek.
"I missed you so much."I hug him as tight as I could.But of course, the baby bump was in the way so I pulled him as close as I could.
"Babe listen to me.I-"
"Do you love me?"I cut him off.He looks me in the eyes.

August(pov)

"Of course I do."I say without doubt or hesitation.
"That's all I needed to know.Look,I'm so sorry for yesterday.I know you wouldn't cheat on me.I let that girl get me a little to upset."She apologizes.
"Babe.Its ok.I just need to know that you trust me enough to know if I was to do something to you or not.Baby we've come to damn far in this relationship for you to let something as petty as a lie that she made up to break us up.I love you.I hope you know that."I explain laying my head on her breasts.I mean,I gotta say,baby girl had a lot up there.Plus, it looked like she had on a push-up bra making them look even better.They were comfortable.I even find myself sometimes laying on them.Sometimes I might play with them to annoy her.she thinks when I play with her boobs that it's weird.But she can't front because I know she like it when I lay my head up there.She just be smiling and blushing and rubbing my head.She thinks I'm a butt-man but I'm a boob and butt-man.Hell,I LIKE BOTH!The front and back.
"August.I do.I trust you."she rubs my head.see?I told you.i hold my head up and pull her in for a hug.I kiss her.Which of course turned into more than just one kiss.I lean down and kiss her stomach.She smiles.

~~~~~~~

We take our showers and cuddle up in the bed and watch tv.I look at an ally who was struggling to keep her eyes open.It was so cute.She would shoot them open then they would slowly close then should would do it again.I don't know what we were watching but it was retarded.It was these people who were like,doing stupid shit in public.Like falling in public on purpose and pulling policemen pants down or snatching something off their belt.Then they asses get in trouble.
"Why would she do something like that.Who the fuck gets out the car,pours a drink on a police officer,gets back in the car,and thinks the police officer won't trace your tag.You'll eventually get caught sooner or later.Thats just dumb."She throws out.I thought she was sleep.
"Well,id do something like that.But i wouldn't be in a car and I would hide my face.You gotta be smart."I kiss her forehead.She looks up at me.
"You've done that before?"she asks surprised looking up at me with raised eyebrows.I smile nervously.
"No,I've never done that before.But I use to be a daredevil.I would have tried it."I explain.She gives me a "oh ok.Thats what a thought" look and then focuses back on the tv.I laugh.About 5 minutes after that situation,this lady took a shit in the middle of an aisle in a store and walked off like nothing happened.It was caught on camera little did she know.
"That's so un-lady like.Why would a woman do something like that?"I ask softly.I look down at ally who was knocked out with her hands on her stomach.I really for some reason adore her.She's carrying my child and even though the baby is still in her stomach,she's such a good mother.I kiss her forehead and then my son and pull the covers up on us.I turn the tv off and let the dark consume me.