Chapter 2: Payback

August's(pov)

We pull into the driveway of Troy's house.We get out.I turn the lock to see if its unlock.It was.We walk in.This house is junking as hell.I mean shit is just everywhere.Food,trash,clothes and just ughh.nasty ass."you hear that?"Chris says stopping in his tracks.It sounded like a girl was moaning."what the-"I run up the stairs.He runs behind me.I open the door and there I see some stupid shit.This motherfucka is fucking another girl.They both look at us.
"WHAT THE FUCK!?"Troy jumps out the bed.I look away trying make myself believe that I'm not seeing this and this is not happening right now.i turn back around.
"MAN IS YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"
I see the girl grab her clothes and run out the door.
"August what the fuck are you-"
"So first you beat on ally like a fucking idiot,now you cheating on her!?Some man you are."
I push him.He pushes me back.We start fighting.Chris jumps in and holds him up.(every period in between each word is every time August punches Troy)"I.let.you.slide.by.letting you.be.with.my.bestfriend.and.you gon.put your hands on.her!Its my turn.to put my hands.on you."he somehow slips out of Chris arms and punches me.I fall to the ground.He jumps on top of me.Me and him exchange punches.We tussle around on the ground.Chris jumps back in to get Troy off me.We tear his ass up.The door swings open and the police stands there with they're guns aiming at us.They pull me off Troy and take me downstairs and asks me some questions.I told him everything I knew and that ally told me.He sat me in the police car and asked Chris some questions.They sent him home.About Ten minutes later Ally pulls up.She gets out the car.She looks so worried.She runs into the house.The police officers pulls ally back outside.She starts crying.I can hear her screaming"WHERE IS HE?!wheres August!?"The police opens the car and let's me out the handcuffs.

"ALLY!"
she runs over to me."Are you ok?!"She jumps in my arms."I'm fine."I catch her and hold her up around her thighs.I hear her whimpering.
"I thought I was going to lose you."
She whispers in my ear.i kiss her jawline.

"No.Im fine.I told you not to worry."
"I know but August,when someone is the most important person in your life,you'd do anything to keep them out of harms way."
I laugh.She stole my words.Shes so cute.
"True.Listen,I'm fine.I took care of it.You won't be seeing him again.But I do have to tell you something."
She gives me a worried look.
"What is it?"
"When I walked in on him,he was having sex with another girl."
Her face turned as red as roses.I saw her anger build up.Her eyes had fire in them.She wasn't no sunshine at the moment.I put her down.There we see the police officers taking Troy to the car.She takes off over to him.
"ALLY!"
I run after her.For her to be short,she sure could run fast.Fast as hell damn.
"You ass!How the fuck you gone cheat on me!?huh?!Why is this not surprising!Im tired of your cheap ass!"
She tried to get a hold of him but I grabbed her before she could.Troy didn't say anything back.His face looked bad and he looked ashamed.The police put him in the car.They pull out and left.Ally just stood there and cried.All I could do was hold her.Thats all I wanted to do.The same police officer that asked me questions,asked her questions.I told her to tell him everything he did to her.She looked at me with a look like she wasn't sure.

Ally's(pov)

A police officer came over to ask me questions."make sure you tell him everything he did to you.threats and everything."August whispered in my ear standing behind me.The thing is,I can't say all of this in front of him.He'll lose his mind.He already still looks upset.I nod ok.here goes nothing.i tell the police officer when he started abusing me,how long he's been doing it,the threats,the fights,Trying to damn near kill me,and the cheating on me,the threesome he tried to have with me,and the times he tried to rape me.The police recorded everything I said.Once he was done,he walked back to his car.i look back at August.He had his hands on his head.He was walking in circles.

August's(pov)

Once she was done,the officer walked back to his car.What the fuck.How come she didn't tell me this.I walk around in circles to calm myself down.

"Calm down."ally tells me softly.
"Calm down?Yeah,ok."i say continuing my circles.
"August it's over ok."she says rubbing my shoulder.
"Ally,why didn't you tell me all that you just told the officer.Im your bestfriend.You suppose to tell me everything.I tell you everything."
"Because you would be doing this.And I do tell you everything.Some stuff you just don't need to know because of what just happened.Youre overprotective and I love that.Im blessed to have you as my friend.Trust me I am really.But sometimes August you can't take this type of stuff because your anger builds up and you lose your mind.i just told the girls.i love though.Thank you for looking out for me."she tells me.
Shes right.I am a little protective.My father always told me that when you truly love someone,protect them.I chose to keep that in mind for as long as I live.I want ally to be with me.Im in love with her but she can't know that because that would probably ruin our friendship and I don't wanna lose her.Words can not describe how much I love her.Finally the police comes back with a paper for both of us.It was a court date.

"This is your court date.All you have to do is come in tell the judge everything you just told me.Both of you is expected to be there.Your partner Chris is expected to be there as a witness if you don't mind."
The officer says handing us the paper.
"Ok.We will be there."I say receiving the paper.He nods and gets in his car and leaves.she grabs my hand.

Ally's(pov)

I grab his hand."How about you stay at my place for tonight.Let me take care of that bruise."He had a bruise on his jaw where it looked like he got punched.He must beat Troy's ass because he didn't have no more bruises other than that one on his jaw.he nods.He was still sexy though with that bruise.Honestly,that bruise made him look even sexier.We get in the car and head to my house.