Chapter 5: A night to Remember

August's(pov)

I spray on my Cologne and put on my gold Rolex.Me and Ally are going to the club with Darin and his girl.Me and ally were gonna match.We decided to wear black.I put on my black Levi's jeans with a black shirt that had "PYREX" on it in white.I put on my white forces and Atlanta SnapBack.i put my gold chain that my dad gave me.Ally was in the bathroom.

Ally's(pov)

I decide to put on my black mini dress with my red bottoms.I put on my Chanel perfume and my necklace August gave me.I curl my hair and toss it around a little bit.I put on my red MAC lipstick.I check myself out one more time in the mirror.

August's(pov)

"Babe!You ready?!Its already 45 minutes past-"
I got cut off by the sight in front of me.Just earlier she was adorable and cute.Now,she looks sexy as fuck.I stare her body down.
"Past.9:00.DAMN!!!!You look like a bag of money!"I say examining her body.She smiles.Her cheeks turn red.
"well thank you!You don't look bad yourself."she says staring me down.
"You ready to go?Darin and his girl on their way to the club now."I ask.She nods.I grab my keys and she grabs her purse.I lock the door behind me and open the door for ally.I get in ,the car and drive off.

~~~~~~~~~
We walk inside the club with our fingers interwined together.We go to the bar and there I see Darin and his girlfriend.They smile at us.
"Hey y'all!"he says talking over the loud music.
"Hello there!"I greet them back.
"Ally you're looking gorgeous.havent seen you a while."Darincompliments.
"Well thank you!"she laughs.
"Ally,August meet Christi,Christi,meet August and his girlfriend Ally."he introduces.We smile and shake hands.
"Let's get a drink!"I whisper in ally's ear.She nods.
"We gonna go dance!"Darin says walking into the floor with Christi.i nod and sit down at the bar.
"What can I get for you two tonight?!"the woman behind the bar said loudly trying to talk over the music.
"Five shots of patron for me."ally says loudly.woah!she drinks like that?
"Same."I say.the lady makes the drinks and hands them to us.I look over at ally who was drinking those shots back to back.Hell,I had to catch up with her.When I looked back over at her,she was done.
"Damn,that was strong!"she says shutting her eyes tightly.
"I didn't know you could throw it back like that."I say shocked.she laughs.
"Well it's a lot of stuff you still don't know about me."she gets off the bar stool and grabs my hand.
"C'mon!lets dance!this is my song!"she says looking tipsy.I nod.The song body party came on.I get up and walk her to the dance floor.I stand behind her and pull her close.Before I knew it,she was all up on me grinding and rolling her body on me.she leans her head back on my shoulder and smiles evily.
"You like that?"she says in a sexy tone.you damn right I do.
"Yeah,yeah I do."I put my hands around her waist and grind on her.Our body's were close and I felt her body language.Through the whole song we were close and dancing.Just enjoying ourselves and each other company.

~~~~~~~~~
I then was dared to do a body shot on ally.
"Do it!do it!do it!do it!do it!"
Everyone constantly yelled as ally got up on the counter half way drunk.
"C'mon baby!show me what you got!"she said loudly.She pushed her hair back.I do the body shot and everyone claps and screams and then make their way back to where they were.I decided not to drink no more because I have to drive.Ally gets off her bar stool and comes closer to me.She opens my legs and stands between them.She slides her hands up and down my thighs which was slowly turning me on.
"I want you.Tonight"she whispers in my ear in a sexy way.I smile.
"Are you ready for that?"I whisper in her ear.
"Yes.Ive thought about.I want you and I know you want me."she whispers putting her hand on my dick.I jump at the way she grabbed it.
"You bad girl."I say getting off the bar stool.I pull my keys out and we walk out the club.
"You bad boy."she says as she gets in the car.i smile evily.i know.She don't know what she has coming for her once we get home.When I get home,it's on.Ally is gonna get the pleasure she deserves and needs to feel.I know she hasn't felt it in a while.I want it to be the best pleasure she ever had.Im gonna make love to her like I've NEVER did before.I want this to be a night we both remember.I stop at the red light and look over at ally who I thought was sleep but was just looking out the window.I guess she felt me looking at her because she looked at me and smile.She didn't look drunk.She looked sober now.

"I had fun tonight.I haven't been out in a long time."she says placing her hand on my thigh.She rubs it slowly while biting her lips.She had my head throbbing.The light turned green and I took off.
"Well I'm glad you had fun.I just want you to be happy.And if it means for me walking to the end of the earth for you in order for you to be happy,so be it."I say trying to ignore the fact that she was turning me on.
"I also never knew that you were that type of girl.Throwing back shots,doing body shots,and dancing like the way you did on me.It was sexy and you looked sexy doing it."
"August.I told you that once I met Dinah,Camila,Lauren,and Normani,that's when I learned all that.I told you it was some stuff you still didn't know about me.I don't really dance like that."she explains.
"Oh ok.Well anyways that body of your had my little man ready to strike.That dance did too."I say.
"I could do that dance for you again if you'd like me too."
I pull into the driveway of my house.We walk into the house and up the stairs into my room.I sit up on my bed and turn on body party by Ciara.She starts slow dancing.The way she was moving her body had my head spinning.The way she rolled her hips was like waves.I bite my lips to hold myself together.After she body rolled I couldn't take it anymore.I grab her and pull her on the bed and get on top of her.i kiss her slow and passionately.I want her to feel the love in the kiss.I caress her body slowly.She breaks from the kiss.
"I want you to make love to me."she demanded kissing me again.

And that's just what I did.