Chapter 4: Its the small things

August's(pov)

I get dressed and eat some cereal before I head to work.I get a text from ally.

Ally:good morning!Hope you slept well.I can't wait for our date later on.Love you.Have a great day!💋

Me:good morning love!I did sleep well as a matter of fact.And I can hardly wait for our date myself.Love you!You have a great day at work too!😘
I shut my phone off and put my bowl in the sink.I grab my keys and brief and go to work.

Ally's(pov)

After texting August,I put on my sweats and go to my photoshoot.
~when she gets there~
I spot my photographer.Well,I thinks he's my photographer.I tap him on the shoulder.He turns around.
"Umm,excuse me?Are you Joshua?"I ask politely.He gives me a welcoming smile and nods.
"Yes.That would be me.Let me guess,you're Ally Brooke Hernandez.The model I'm photographing today?"he asks politely.I smirk.

"Yes, that's me."I give him a warm smile.
"O-"
"Hello there ally!"My manager Gavin says walking towards me.I smile and give him a hug.
"You ready for today?We got a lot to do."He says happily.I nod my head.
"Alrighty then.Youre dressing room is on that trailer behind that curtain.Youre gonna do Victoria's Secret first.See you in a bit."he says pointing at the trailer.I mod happily and run to the bus.i get my makeup done and put on the wear.It was black lace undergarments.It was sexy.I get my hair curled.I check my self out in the mirror and walk back to the photoshoot.

"I'm ready!"I say to Gavin and Joshua.Gavin was talking to Joshua.They turn around.
"You..look....FANTASTIC MY DEAR!"he says bowing down to me.I laugh.
"Thank you!"I pull him up off the ground.
"Ok let's get this show on the road!"Gavin says bagging out the way giving me the spotlight.The lights turn on and I start posing.

"BEAUTIFUL!BEAUTIFUL!turn to the side.Yes!
"Gorgeous!"
"Stunning darling!Look back at me.
"YASSS HONEY!Fantastic!
"flip the hair..YESSS!Awesome!"
"awesome."
I hear Gavin and Joshua yell as I do different poses.
"DELIGHTFUL DARLING!You were amazing!"Gavin kisses me on the cheek.Hes gay so it wasn't uncomfortable.
"Ok honey.Go get dressed for your next shoot and you'll be done for the day."he says as I walk back to my trailer.I take off Victoria's Secret and put on Versace outfit.It was a white fur coat with a caramel blouse with the denim Versace jeans with some nude Versace heels.I get my makeup and hair done and walk back onto the shoot.

August's(pov)

I walk into my office and turn on my computer.I sign in and pull up my work for the magazine.I hear a knock at the door.It was Darin,my co-worker.
"Hey man!"he says sitting down in my chair in front of my desk.
"Hey wassup!"I greet him.
"Nothing much I'm good.How about you?"
"I'm doing great!"I say happily.
"Well you look happy.I heard about you jumping on Troy.Chris told me about it.Is ally ok?"he says sympathetically.i give a small smile.
"Yeah.Its all good.I handled it.And ally's fine.You know umm,me and ally together now.."I bragg happily.He jumps up excitedly.
"I'm so proud of you.I knew that would happen sooner or later!Hell,as much as you talk about her,shiiiit,might as well.I prayed about it."he says thanking God.I laugh.
"Well your prayers came in handy."I tell him while working.
"Well,tell me what happened."he says begging.

"I accidentally said "the only way I can get better is if you kiss me" and I thought I said it in my head.I wasn't meant for her to hear.After about two minutes of silence,she told me to tell her how I felt about her.So I proceeded.And for some reason we've literally felt the same way about each other and we did a little something and I left.And that's how we got toget-"
"Woah!What you mean "we did a little something and I left" like wh-what that mean?"he smiles.i laugh.
"don't worry about all that.Thats between me and her."I smile thinking about what all we did.He smiles evily.
"Ok then.Be that way.Well Ima get back to work and I'll holla at you later.Oh yeah, I came in here to tell you that me and Christi going to the club and we wanted to know if you;well if you and ally would like to join us?"