Chapter 8: The Acception

Ally(pov)

I haven't seen August parents in like 4 years.So I have no idea if they'll accept the fact that we're getting married.Im so nervous.Ive had butterflies all morning.Not the good ones.August been saying everything will be fine but that doesn't help at all.We told my parents and everything went fine.But his mom is very serious about the girls he goes out with.I don't know why but she is.And so is his dad.Thats what makes it worse.I hope they accept.We get dressed.We're suppose to go to dinner and tell them.
"Come on babe.We gotta get dressed.We're leaving in about 30 minutes!"I hear him yell from upstairs.I was downstairs watching tv.I rush upstairs and bump right into him causing him to fall into the bed on top of him.He gasps at the fall.He laughs.
"Woah!!might wanna be careful next time."he smirks.
"My bad."I get up off me.He grabs my hips.
"Wait where you going shawty?"
"To get dressed."I answer assuming he should know.
"You gotta kiss me first."he says pucking up his lips leaning in.I laugh at the way he was looking.He pulls me closer.I roll my eyes playfully.
"C'mon bae st-"
"No"
"Ally stop playin-"
"Moveeee"I push his face away from mine
"Gimme a ki-"he says puckering his lips up looking like a pervert.I laugh.
"Noo.You look like a pervert."I smirk.
"So.Im your pervert.And you think I'm cute."he gives me a evil smile.I blush.He smiles.He tackles me on bed and kisses all over my face.He puts us on snapchat.
"This is my baby.Dont flirt,don't kiss,don't dream,dont touch,or don't try to talk to her because if I find out,I'm beating ass period point blank."he says kissing my face continously.We watch the video.I gotta admit,it was cute.He adds it to his story.We get up and get dressed.I put on a long sleeve cream knee-high dress with some nude heels.I put on my charm bracelet with the necklace it came with.I put on some diamond studs and put my hair up into a bun.I do my makeup and I put on some nude lipstick.I check myself out one more time before walking out the bathroom.
"I'm ready."I watch him put on his Rolex.He puts his wallet in his pocket and turns around.He grabs his chest and jumps back.
"Damn!I got a beautiful fiancé."he says.I blush at the comment.
"Thank you."I grab my purse.We get in the car and head out.

~~~~~~~~
The butterflies appear in my stomach again.I can't stop bouncing my leg.I can feel August look at me.He giggles.
"Babe.Everything will be ok."
"August that's not helping."
"Ally,my parents know you.They've known you since we were in the 2nd grade.They know that you're not like my past girlfr-"
"I know that but still.They haven't seen me in a while.They probably think I changed."
"Babe only thing that changed on you was your hips and butt.And that's because of me.If ya know what I mean."he bites his lips and laughs.I roll my eyes.
"Stop it.Im serious."
"Lord.Babe you're over exaggerating."he pulls into the parking lot of the resturant.
We get out.And walks over to me and pulls me toward him by my waist.
"listen.I love you.They love you.And so what if they don't accept you.Fuck it.Im still gonna marry you.They don't control my life.You're gonna become my wife whether they like it or not."he says resting his fore head on mine.I smile.Him saying that makes me feel a lot better.
"You always know how to make me feel better."I playfully roll my eyes.He kisses me.
"That's my job."he says intertwining our fingers together as we walk into the resturant.I see his parents sitting at the table smiling and waving at us.

August(pov)

I wave at parents and I can see ally give them a fake smile.I squeeze her hand.We walk over towards them and they stand up and greet us.
"Hey there love birds."my mom says hugging me then ally.
"Look at my ally.Looking beautiful as usual!"my dad say hugging ally then me.We sit down.We order our food and drinks.
"So ally.How have you been?We haven't seen you and so long."my dad asks.
"I'm doing fine.And I know.It has been a while now that I think about it.How about yourselves?"ally asks giving them a genuine smile.
"We been doing pretty good.I hope our son has been treating you good.If not,I'll beat him for you."My mom says smiling at me.I smile back and put my hand around ally.She gives me a small smile.I understand this can nerve wrecking.Hell,it is for everyone.I was nervous to tell her parents I wanted to marry her.I was nervous her dad might have said no.But I took a chance anyway.And look where it got me!So hopefully this goes well.
"So what was it you wanted to tell us?"my dad asks.