Chapter 3: Words can not describe

August's(pov)

We pull into the driveway of her house.She unlocks the door and we walk into the house."go sit on the couch I'll be back."she tells me.i nod and plop down on the couch.My jaw wasn't even hurting although it had a bruise.I had so much adrenaline running through my body while we were fighting that I didn't even feel him punch me.

Ally comes back down the stairs dressed in Victoria's Secret.She loves Victoria's Secret.She had on some black booty shorts with a red push-em-up tank top.Did she wear this for me or what?Damn she was sexy.The way them hips poked out and the way her breasts was perky and she was short,made my head spin.I couldn't contain myself.I close my eyes and lay back on the couch."let me go make and ice pack right quick."she says.I open my eyes to let her know I heard her, but she was walking into the kitchen.i sit up.I couldn't help but stare at her butt.It was big for her size.that girl right there.She comes back with an icepack.

"Lay back."she says softly.
She gently pushes me back on the couch.She sits down on my left leg.It looked like she was trying to grind on me.im so negative minded.she puts the ice pack on my jaw.
"What you got going on."I joke.
She smiles confusingly.
"What are you talking about?"
"You trying to start sum?"I laugh.
"What?"
"You trying to grind on me."I smile grabbing her thighs.
She laughs.
"Oh my lord.No I'm not trying to grind on you.If I wanted to,I would.Im trying to sooth this bruise on your jaw.I know it hurts."she puts the icepack against my jaw.
"No honestly,it really doesn't hurt at all.I didn't even feel him hit me."
I think back.
"Oh.Well,still,you need some ice to help it go down and not leave your jaw messed up for the rest of your life and then your teeth will fall out and you'll be walking around without teeth and then you'll be-"
"OK!I get it ally."
"Ok then.I just want you to feel better."
"the only way I can get better is if you kiss me."
Wait a minute.Did I just say that??Dammit.it slipped out.I thought I was only saying that in my head.she pauses.She looks at me confused.
"I'm sorry.It slipped out.It wasn't meant for you to hear out loud."I say with my eyes closed.I was scared to look at her.The silence between us was so uncomfortable.

Ally's(pov)

"I just want you to feel better."I tell him readjusting the ice pack on his jaw.
"The only way I can get better is if you kiss me."he says biting his lips.did he just say that?
"I'm sorry.It slipped out.It wasn't meant for you to hear out loud."he says closing his eyes tightly.The silence between us was so weird.Im sitting on him looking at him while he threw his head back to keep from looking at me.

August's(pov)

She takes the ice pack off my face.I feel her get up off my lap.I open my eyes and I see her walk into the kitchen.this is what I meant.I just messed up the friendship.Just like that.what if she hates me after this.What if she tells me to get out.What if she never talks to me again.I didn't mean to say that out loud.i get up and follow her into the kitchen.She was dumping out the ice into the sink.I grab her waist.Not sexually.She gasps.

"I'm sorry.I didn't mean to scare you.And I certainly didn't mean to say that out loud.I thought I was saying that in my head.You weren't suppose to hear that."I tell her.She continues with the ice.she turns the water on to melt the ice.
"August it's fine.I know you didn't mean it.But can you do me a favor?"she asks.oh god.She about to tell me leave.
"Tell me how you feel about me."she turns around.oh my gosh.I so thought she was about to tell me to leave.
"Ok.Well I-I've had a crush on you since I can remember and I've realized over the past years since we've graduated from high school that,I-I'm terribly in love with you.And I hated seeing you with Troy or any guy except me and it was strange because we weren't in a relationship but for some reason it felt like you were cheating on me.When I see you.............I feel like I can be myself around you.You make me the happiest guy in the world when im around you.i wanted to be the one that you lose your virginity too.But you got with Troy and I that cancelled everything.You deserve nothing but the best in life and everything else and it was MY dream to give it to you.I have deep deep feelings for you.when you cry.........for some reason,I wanna cry too.When you don't feel well,I don't feel well.Its like your emotions rub off on me.You know me like a book.You know everything about me.You know what I like in girls and you're the one for me."I confess to her.She looks down and then at me.She looks me directly in the eye.She turns back around toward the sink for what,I don't know.Then she turns back around to me.She gives me a genuine smile making her teeth shine bright.