Chapter 11 pt.1: Misunderstanding

August(pov)

I put on some sweats and go to the store.Ally mood swings were kicking in.She was fussing about having candy and how instead sitting on my ass,I needed to go get some snacks for her.So that's what I'm doing.Yesterday made ally six months pregnant.We're both so excited.Shes been glowing every since she became pregnant.We found out last month that it was gonna be a boy.I walk into Winn Dixie and grab a buggy.I decide to get some chips first.

"August.Is that you?"I hear a familiar voice call.I turn around.It was my ex-girlfriend Mya.
"Mya?Hey!"I say nervously.I haven't seen her in like 3 years.She smiles and pulls me in for a hug.This was making me so uncomfortable.We break from the hug.
"Wow!I haven't seen you in like forever.You look good!"she stares me down.I nod agreeing.
"Thank you.You don't look to bad yourself."I stare her down.She looked good as hell as a matter of fact.
"Well,I've been holding up.How you been?"she smiles.
"I've doing pretty good."I answer remembering that I had to get the chips.
"Well I heard you got married.To ally.Shes pretty.I saw the pictures on Instagram."
I nod my head.
"Yep."it's getting so awkward right now.
"Well congratulations."she says sadly.I nod my head thank you.
"But you do know that I would have been a better wife.I mean I do look better than her."she says in a smart tone.time to go.
"Ummm I have to go.Im shopping for my-"
"You wanna go out sometime?"she rushes out.
"Mya.Im married.And I have a child on the way.No,I don't wanna go out."
She frowns.
"But you said I was your best.You told me you were gonna marry me.What happened?"She says as if I was gonna just drop ally and go with her.
"Mya.You cheated on me.Why the FUCK would I marry you.You think I'm just gonna divorce ally and marry you?Hell no."I say knowing what she did.She cheated on me and then caught HIV.Theres no way in hell I would go back to her.She got me fucked up.
"Oh my god.August.Ally is not even half the woman I am.I mean look at you.She got you running around doing things for her like a little dog.As for me,you'd be so worn out from the night before that you wouldn't have the energy to get up and do nothing.Besides,sex with me was better I know.I bet when you want sex,she doesn't give it to you on a regular basis.I bet she doesn't do it in public like in bathroom like we used too."she says trying to sound sexy but failed.Ok,I admit it,yes,sex with her was good.But ally is better.And me and ally do have sex when I ask.
"It doesn't matter.And excuse me but when I ask for sex,she gives it to me.And if she says no.Hey,no big deal.Im not gon' get upset.We're completely comfortable with each other's body.You was always complaining about my body and how I was to big for you.Stuff like that.You think there's something still there between me and you.But it's not.I don't think it'll ever be.Im happy in love.I love her,she loves me.She having my son and we're happy."I explain to her.She rolls her eyes.
"Boy please.You told me I was suppose to have your children.But y-"
"Yes I know what I said.But you decided to go fuck around with some other man and catch an std.I was not for that.They say what goes around,comes around.And now everything is coming back to you.Now I have to go.I have a pregnant wife waiting at home for me.Ill see you around."I put the chips in the buggy and walk off leaving her there.
"Ok.ok that's cool!Fine!You don't know what ya missing.I was the best you ever had!!"she yells as I turn the corner.Im not even turning around.I finish getting everything and I head home.Mya was a great girl.I did think she was the one I wanted to give my last name too.But I like I said once before,I had a crush on ally forever.Mya just jumped in the pitcure.Deep down inside I liked ally more.But when Mya cheated on me and caught HIV,I was done.I wanted nothing to do with her.She's regretting the day she treated me wrong and dogged me out.Made me feel like I wasn't man enough for any woman.But ally makes me feel like a man everyday I wake up beside her.I love ally.I always will.Not even Mya can change that.I told myself that I was gonna settle down,stop doing drugs,and find a real woman.And that's what I did.I haven't been in trouble since I broke up with Mya.

~~~~~~~~

I pull into the drive way.I grab the bags and go in the house.There I see a ally watching tv.
"I'm home!"I say aloud getting her attention.She turns around and smiles.
"Oh my gosh you scared me."she walks toward me.She pecks my lips.I kiss her stomach.She smiles.
"How are my son and beautiful wife doing?"I walk into the kitchen and take the stuff out the bags.She rubs her stomach.