Texting HIM: Donatello {:D}

You were working on a science project.. Bored! You hated math and science. And this included both! You also sucked at math and science was ok. On top of everything you started to get a head ache. "Great just great..." You muttered to yourself. You banged your head on the table. Over and over agian.

Suddenly your phone rings. You answer it without looking at who was calling.

"(Sigh) Um... Hello?" "Hey it's Donnie the mutant turtle from three days ago..."
Suddenly you remember the four turtles fighting those things. You brightened up. "Oh hey Donnie what's up?" "Nothing much just my brothers being a pain..." You giggled. "Oh I see.. I'm bored out of my mind doing some science stuff I dot really understand.. You could say science is not one of my good subjects.." You heard Donnie chuckle.

"W-well uh.. Actually I am really good at science I could come over if you want?" You smiled. "Sounds great.. I'll text you my address." You said before hanging up. You squealed with delight. You doze your hair an out on some lipstick right when you heard nocking coming from your room.

You went to your window with a hammer that your dad left out. You opened the curtains to see Donnie wise eyed when he saw the hammer. You went into a giggle fit and opened the window. Which made him blush. "Y-you should see your face!" You laughed holding onto your stomach.

You wiped away your tears and stood up to meet Donnie. "Well my projects in the kitchen my parents are not home so don't worry... Come on.." You said bringing Donnie into your kitchen. You showed him that you had to make a model thinking of some kind and he was happy to help. He started talking about did you know this and that.

You kinda knew what he was talking about but sometimes you just pretended you did. He kept talking and made you laugh a lot. And some times it was you laughing at him. He blushed when you started to laugh when he got paint on his nose and the he fell off if his chair spilling paint all over him. You laughed and laughed falling off fb your own chair spilling paint on you. Now it was Donnie's turn to laugh you both smeared paint on each other running around your house laughing your head off. Soon your parents would  be back so you and Donnie cleaned up before you went to take a shower.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! *laughing my head off falls off of the cough*

All the titles and April an Casey: *walks in to se me laughibg* O.O

Me: *crying from lauging* ;D

April: uh Raccoon you ok?

Me: *barley nods still laughing* D-Donnie.... Ha ha ha

Don: what did I do this time?!

Mikey: *goes in t- phone read my new thing about Don before joint my on the ground laughing*

Raph: I don't get it what's so funny?!

Mikey: D-Donnie... *laugjs* p-paint... *goes back to laughing it*

Casey: *takes mikes phone an starts to laugj* D-Donnie!

Don: *crosses arms*

Leo: * grabs phone from Casey reads it trying not to laugh but it gets the best of him!*

April: *sighs before taking the t-phone* ok let's read this thing... Texting him Donatello... *reads a bit* he blushed when you started to laugh at him when he got paint on his nose and... *april starts to laugh*

Don: what's so funny!?

Raph: *grabs phone from april* and the fell... Off f his chair... Spilling paint all over him... *raph  starts laughing*

Don: *pissed off ales Phone from Raph before reading it* *blushes* raccoon who did you add that! I was trying to help you when YOU put pain on my nose andi fell off the chair spilling paint all over myself.. Now people everywhere can see!

Me: I'm... Sorry... Don.... I... Couldn't... H-help myself! * I managed to say through laughing.*

Don: *sighs* well Raccoons rose petals I am going to have a huge talk with her so bye see you next chapter!