Chapter 80

Emily’s POV;

When we came to grandpa’s room I unpacked his stuff and while I did that Liam talked to him and Karen made tea. ‘So tell me son, what’s the plan? You going away for christmas or do you stay here?’ ‘Well,’ Liam started and I could feel this wasn’t going to be good. ‘I’ll be home for christmas and new years but tomorrow I have to leave for New York for 10 days.’ ‘Oh?’ grandpa asked, ‘What are you guys going to do there?’ ‘We have some concerts, a special fan event and this jingle ball thing.’ Liam said and the floor just sank beneath me, he was going to leave me again and I hated that, I loved being around him and right now I also really needed him. ‘Are you taking Emily?’ grandpa asked and I turned around and saw Liam looking at me. ‘You want to come with me love?’ he then asked and I just stood there not knowing what to say. ‘You should definetly go Emily’ grandpa said looking at me and he grabbed my hand. ‘I don’t know grandpa, I don’t want to leave you for 10 days while we have only a little time left.’ ‘It’s ok sweety,’ he started and my eyes started to water. ‘I want you to go with Liam and have fun, I’ll be allright and I won’t leave before you’re back. When you get back we’re going to make a blast of those few last weeks’ and I nodded, ‘Ok.’