Chapter 63

Emily’s POV;

As Liam walked the boys out I quickly ran upstairs, to be honest I didn’t feel like going through the confrontation we obviously were going to have about the boys calling me his girlfriend. I heard the front door closing and I got nervous, would he come and find me? I hoped not but then he walked in ‘There you are! Why did you go here so fast?’ and I just shrugged. ‘There obviously is something wrong’ he said as he came closer and grabbed my hands, he could always read me very well. ‘Tell me, what is it’ and he looked me right in the eyes, I hated it when he did that because it always forced me to not be able to not tell him what was wrong. ‘I just...’ and he continued looking at me, ‘Why do they call me your girlfriend?’ ‘Oh, that..’ Liam said and he sat down on the edge of the bed motioning me to come sit next to him. ‘No, I’m going to stand here untill you tell me’ I said as I took a step back from him crossing my arms hoping it’d make a point that I was serious and not going to let him talk his way out of it. He looked down, sighed and then stood up and walked towards me and grabbed my hands and he looked me right in the eyes once again ‘I like you Em, you know that.’ ‘Yes, I know that and I like you too but we’re not boyfriend and girlfriend, we haven’t even kissed yet!’ ‘You want me to kiss you?’ he said teasingly and lifting up his eyebrows. ‘No, that’s not the point Liam!’ I started to get really annoyed by the fact that talking about this was once again not getting anywhere.