Chapter 77

Emily’s POV;

It was monday and grandpa would go back to the nursing home to recover later today. I walked into his room to help him pack and he asked me about the night before. I rambled and rambled about it and he just listened, smiling. Then Karen came in with his medicine and I went out with Liam to walk the dogs. When we were at the park the press was there and we were followed around everywhere but we didn’t care, we even posed for a bit and gave eachother a kiss and walked home. ‘I love how you don’t care about them and just go with it’ Liam complimented and I just shrugged. ‘What’s the point in hiding?’ I said as we walked up the porch, I reached for the door but Liam grabbed my hand and looked at me, straight in the eyes ‘I love you.’ He said and I couldn’t be happier. ‘I love you too!’ I said and I fell into his arms and we kissed. Then the door opened and it was Karen; ‘Can the cutest couple in the world come in for lunch?’ she asked and we just started laughing. We walked in behind her, put our coats on the rack and sat down at the table. It was the last lunch we were going to have in this setting for a while so she went all out. We had loads of fun during lunch but then it was time to bring grandpa back to the nursing home.