Chapter 71

Emily’s POV;

We just stood there, kissing and it was the best feeling ever to finally do this. At first it was sweet but it quickly got rougher, like all the tension from the past few weeks got out in this very moment. Liam wasn’t wearing a shirt and I just stroked his upper body and then he lifted me up, I put my legs around him and he walked towards the bed and put me down. I laid back, he took a quick look at me, smiled and then laid on top of me and we started kissing again. It wasn’t sweet anymore, it was hot and steamy, the tension got the best of us. Liam’s hands went down my body and he took of my shirt, I wasn’t wearing a bra as I was already in my PJs. I lifted up a bit so it’d be easier and when it was off he looked at me biting his lip. I put my hand around his neck and pulled him down so we could kiss again and we did. Liam then started kissing my neck and went all the way down and took my pants etc. of. I turned around so I was on top and did the same to him, we were both naked now and just looked at eachother, like we were seeking some confirmation in the other if it was ok to go even further. Liam pulled me down and turned me on my back and then it happened, we had sex and it was hot!