Chapter 39

Liam’s POV;

A few weeks passed and the album was all recorded and ready to go so it was time to start the promo tour. The night before we’d leave we got off from management to spend with everyone we wanted to as we were going to be away for about a month. The past few weeks me & Emily had been hanging out like old times and for me it felt like we were getting somewhere, we occasionally held hands and gave eachother kisses on the cheek but we hadn’t really kissed yet but I didn’t want to pressure it, the time to proove myself was now, when I was going to be away. I knew it was going to be hard not seeing her, well, I’d see her on Skype but I wouldn’t be able to give her a hug and stuff like that and I was going to miss that. That night I went over to Emily’s house for the last time before I’d leave to say goodbye. When I walked into her room she was in her closet, she had one of those huge walk in ones and she yelled ‘Sit down, I’ll be right out.’ I sat down on her bed and noticed the door of the closet was open a bit and I couldn’t ignore it and looked in. There she was, standing with her back towards the door with only a jeans and bra on looking for a shirt. She looked damn hot! She had the most perfect figure but didn’t think so herself so she mostly hid it but sometimes she wouldn’t, mostly when she went out and apparently tonight was one of those nights because when she came out she had the most flattering clothers on.