Chapter 52

Liam’s POV;

As I got up to go after Emily her grandfather said; ‘Just let her be for a bit son, she needs some time to think.’ I nodded and sat back down looking at him still holding his wifes hand. He kissed her cheek, said ‘Goodbye my love, I’ll see you again soon.’ And then asked my mom to wheel him back to his room. I looked at her and she motioned ‘No, not now’ and we all walked out of the room. I couldn’t see Emily anywhere so I just walked along to his room and there she was, sitting in a big lounch chair crying, her arms folded around her body and her head down. Her grandfather whispered to me that we should get her home and I walked up to her, got on my knees in front of her grabbing her hand and said ‘Sweety?’ and she looked up, ‘There are those beautifull eyes’ I said trying to cheer her up a bit and she gave me a little smile. ‘Lets get you home, you must be exhausted.’ She nodded and got up. We all gave her grandfather a hug and then I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the car and drove home. When we got home I suggested to Emily she’d take a shower to relax a bit and so she did. I went downstairs to get my bags which I dropped by the door when I got home earlier today and then I remembered what her grandfather had said to his wife ‘I’ll see you soon.’