Chapter 74

Emily’s POV;

When I got downstairs Liam was already waiting for me, he had his coat on, car keys in his hand and the dogs were leashed. He grabbed my coat from the rack and helped me put it on like a gentleman. ‘We’re going somewhere different today,’ he said and he took my hand and we walked to the car. He put the dogs in the back, held the door open for me and then got in himself. ‘Now, it is gonna be like an hour drive but you’ll love it.’ He said and I got really curious to where he was taking me. After about an hour we pulled up at this special dog playground/park just outside of London, it was amazing! ‘You like it?’ he asked and I nodded ‘No, I love this! Thank you so much.’ And I ran of with the dogs to the water. Liam followed and just smiled at my somewhat childish behavior. The dogs went swimming and Liam came up behind me as I was by the water and picked me up and it looked like he was going to throw me in the water. ‘No, no Liam, please don’t! It’s cold.’ I squeled and he just smiled, ‘That’s the point, I can warm you up after’ he teased and then he put me down and we kissed. It went on like this till around lunch time and we went home to spend the rest of the day with his mom and my grandfather playing games and talking, it was one of the best days of my life.