Chapter 23

Liam’s POV;

The rest of the day we played games as we planned and Eleanor didn’t come home till diner. She had brought Nandos with her and we all ate together. Eleanor told about her conversation with Danielle but all I got out of it is that she had never realized how much she hurt me when she broke up with me. Good, I thought to myself, she gets it now. After talking about Danielle Eleanor started questioning me about Emily and everyone really wanted to meet her. ‘Why don’t you bring her to that movie premiere next week?’ Eleanor suggested and I promised I’d ask her to come. As I did that I started worrying about it, how was I going to bring it? As a date or just me wanting her to meet my closest friends? We didn’t talk about our feelings or anything yet and I couldn’t just suddenly ask her for a date, what would she think? She probably thought we were just friends, I never led on we were more then that. Just a friend meeting my friends I decided but I needed to start giving signs I liked her. I already did this morning when grabbing her hand but she let go of it right away. Maybe she was scared to feel more? All she knew about me was the fame and my problems, that really needed to change.