Chapter 66

Emily’s POV;

What was wrong? Why was he here? ‘Hi’, he said, ‘You’ve been gone for a quite a while now so I thought I’d check on you, I was a bit worried, normally you don’t stay out this long.’ I had been gone for long, I knew that but I didn’t think it was that long. It was so sweet of him to check up on me, he really cared. ‘So,’ Liam started looking at me, ‘The press is finally gone.’ He sounded awkward, like he didn’t know what to do or say. He had said that he wanted to be with me, officially, but he didn’t take any actions, yet, eventhough I said I wanted tob e with him too but he needed to be clear about it. Or wasn’t I clear enough in wanting to be with him too? I really didn’t know anymore what was exactly said. ‘Yeah, thank god for that.’ I said and we just stood there, both obviously feeling very awkward. ‘Lets go home,’ Liam said, ‘The dogs have been out long enough now.’ I nodded and we started walking back home. It was really quiet and barely anyone was there. I saw Liam looking around, I think to check if there was press still hanging around here. He obviously didn’t see anyone and I could see him relax a bit and then he grabbed my hand. He grabbed my hand! We were publicly walking hand in hand, it felt so great! It’s so stupid how excited I am about this but he is holding my hand, in public after telling the world there is someone he likes back home and now everyone can see that it’s me.