Chapter Six

Chapter Six

"Quick! Come on!"

Rosekit nervously followed Birchkit to where Poppyleaf was frantically looking for him.

"Don't run off like that!" She turned to Rosekit and gave her a sympathetic look to her. "Come on, dear. Come with us."

Rosekit followed them as Poppyleaf's fluffy tail disappeared. She picked her way over to where their nest was. The elders were huddling in Tawnystar's nest, with Birdwhistle staring frightened at the entrance. She nestled her nose under her tail, but before she could close her eyes, a booming voice yowled.

"ShadowClan is at its strongest point. Kits have been born, and we all know that we have more prey then you because you have the freezing water to face to get your food." The strange toms voice boomed.

Tawnystar's angry voice hissed through the bramble walls. "How dare you! Do you think that RiverClan is the weakest clan?"

"I prefer to say that you have less apprentices, less warriors, and less kits then ShadowClan."

"Well, how can you say that about kits? Have you been spying on RiverClan?"

"We guess. Two queens have has litters, and another kit strayed onto our land. We named her Sootkit."

Gasps could be heard from the cats outside. "Why did you call her that?"

"Because she came into camp, escorted, of course, and she said her name was Soot. One of our queens, Mosspelt, said it was ok for her to foster Soot. She also asked Soot for a name, and Soot agreed on being named Sootkit."

Tawnystar growled. "Why did you come?"

"Because we need to do this... ShadowClan, Attack!"

Tawnystar seemed to be attacked because she could only yowl, "attack!"

Rosekit snuggled into a tighter ball, Birchkit snuggling next to her. "What if somebody dies?"

Birchkit seemed to be already asleep, but he finally moved his lips. "Don't worry. StarClan is on our side."

Rosekit finally let sleep take her away from the growls after thinking a lot about the mysterious 'Sootkit'.

But maybe, it wasn't that mysterious.

A/N ok. I'm really sorry this sucks. SUPER SORRY. I hope that I can get back into a swing, but I was thinking about writing a new story, not warriors. Please comment what you think about writing another book! Thanks! May StarClan light your path!