Chapter 20: Chicken Nuggets

~Two months later~

I straighten my dress and attempt to fix any stray hairs, "Andy I'm so nervous."

"Don't be, you'll do fine," Andy states as she applies her favorite matte lipstick to my lips, "Mascara."

I go through the third make up drawer and pass her one of the tubes of masacra."But it's practically all of the important people in his family coming. What if his grandma thinks I'm only with him because the Copper family is loaded."

"Well are you?" Andy stops applying the make up and looks me in the eyes.

Completely offended I stand stright up disregarding the make up,"No! Of course not, I didn't even know he was a Cooper until after I vented to him, cried on his leather jacket and used his body as a matress."

"Okay sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," Andy looks at her hands to find that she is fiddling them. I was about to apologize for snapping at her before she stops me, "Wait you used him as a matress?"

"Well yeah I mean, hey don't give me that look. It was a long day alright," I sit back down and look the the eyeshadow options.

Andy gets a mischievous look on her face as she asks, "So wait have you guys done the deed? You know? Hot dog in the bun? Fickle the fackle? Tango in the sheets? Did he pokey your hokey?"

I burst our laughing at the last one.

"No he did not pokey my hokey you weirdo. We just fell asleep at the same time at the same place," I state as I have finally finished powdering my eyes with the light gold eye shadow.

"Well when are you guys going to? I mean you've guys been together for how long?"

"Well be 5 months in a few weeks. And there's no rush. We've had this talk and he's fine with waiting until I'm ready." I stop talking to focus my attention on this damn eyeliner. This wing must be perfect.

Andy shakes her head and applies more hairspray to my curls, "Well it's not like you've never done it before, I don't see a need in delaying the inevitable."

"Hey! I'm not a little slut, I've only done it three other times and Jason and I were together for two years before he took his key anywhere near my lock."

"Well when are you guys-" she didn't get to finish her sentence because the doorbell promptly interrupted her.

Thank god too.

I frantically began putting the make up back before facing Andy again,"That must be him. How do I look? Does it look slutty? Is this an okay wedding dinner rehearsal look?"

Andy makes a circle around me before replying, "Yes."

To which question??

I quickly rush to the full size mirror and look for my self. My black Jovani glittered lace corset dress is long and slimming and no one can tell I'm wearing flats underneath. I look at my intricate bun that took almost an hour to create and fix the hairs I left out to frame my face.

"Well if it is slutty it looks classy slutty," grabbing my lace clutch I rush out Andy's door saying my goodbyes.

Jusy before I open the door I take a moment to catch my breathe and collect myself.

Okay me, you can do this just be normal you.

...

Your right. Okay just be a less sassy you than usual. Yeah that'll do.

I turn the doorknob and behold! A greek god stands before me. It's Vinny in a maroon tuxedo with a white button up shirt and a black bow tie.

Yum.