Chapter 1: So No Exotic Dancers?

"You can love someone so much, but you can never love people as much as you can miss them."

-John Green

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does this look slutty?" Andy asks as she turns around.

"Yes, very." I say and then start chuckling when I see the horrified look on her face.

She glares at me "Liv, I'm serious?"

"I'm just joking calm down. You look great."

I was really telling the truth, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a skin tight purple bandage dress and floral pumps. Her makeup looked natural yet dramatic and to top it off her natural blonde hair was framing her face in bouncy curls.

"I think we should just stay home. We might not even get into the club," Andy says.

"Don't be a chicken shit. Besides you love parties, the club isn't any different. Remember it's summer, we have to actually do stuff."

She sighed and said, "I know, but we have all summer to be partying, why does it have to be tonight? I'm not in the mood to party let's just stay here, watch movies and eat junk food." She pauses and after about a minute says, "Fuck it, let's turn up!" Maybe she realized that watching movies is exactly what we did every other night.

"Yay! Time for some real fun!"

I turned to the mirror and looked at my reflection. I was wearing a similar dress to Andy's but mine was beige with black lines formed into an intricate pattern. I paired it with my black Christian Louboutin pumps I got for my birthday, making my legs appear longer. My eye makeup was somewhat dramatic with a cat eye and falsies. My hair was out and straightened, the blonde ombre I recently had done framed my face nicely.

I looked away from the mirror, "Ok I think I'm ready."

When I turned around Andy gave me a pondering look while she examined my outfit. "Oh! I know what you're missing!"

She looks into her purse and pulls out a bright red liquid lipstick then tells me to put it on. I put it on and instantly see the difference. "Ok now you're ready."

Walking downstairs we catch my sister Vanessa in the kitchen. I looked at her and asked, "Hey Nessa do you want to come with us to the club?"

"Nah I'm gonna go hang out with some friends. If you guys need me just call. Please stay out of trouble."

Andy grinned, "Don't worry we'll be fine."

Vanessa rolls her eyes, "Says the minor going to the club. I don't want another pineapple incident."

Andy and I began laughing at the memory and headed to the door. I really thought Spongebob would be in one of those. However the bartender didnt seem to think so. Before walking out I ran back to Nessa and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, we yelled out goodbyes and we're off with a final "See ya later!"

*****************************************************************************************************

The music is pumping and the smell of alcohol and sweat fill our nostrils. Walking up to the bar we each started off with a strawberry margarita, nothing too strong.

We headed to the dance floor and started letting loose. Waiters keep coming around and offering shots and we gladly take them. We shake our hips and dance to the beat.

We decided to take a break and head to the bar. "Can I get a piña colada?" Andy asks as her words slur. We already had a few shots so we don't really need more alcohol in our system, but we came here to have fun.